Nervous Mum Looking for Fun: Tits on Show

Davidian666

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Still having no luck, and I know I'm picky, but I really am worth a proper talk.

I am very kinky, open minded, willing to try things, but most of all, looking for pretty straight forward simplicity. I am married with two kids so am looking for discreet and long term. I will be able to accommodate at times, as long as I can work around my husband being away (which will be very easy.)

Please read my profile for more detail, but I think it's pretty clear what I'm after on there xx I like guys, confident guys, even blokes you could say, but they have to be subtle and clever with how they go about things. For example, I love attention on a night out, and love showing off, but only when I can pretend I'm not, and only if I can pretend I'm not being utterly oggled, so I can 'innocently' justify letting my body hang out. A delicate line that the right guy knows how to skirt.

Mature guys are my favourite, and guys who know what they like/want are essential.

I don't bite, so please try me, just send me a pm and tell me about yourself.

*a lot more reactions than comments or interest so hopefully it's not just a 'thanks for the boobs' and it can generate some interest as I really was hoping not to have to publically share due to teenagers and husband.
View attachment 82463
They're beautiful I'm sure you are too

Blueballs19

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Still having no luck, and I know I'm picky, but I really am worth a proper talk.

I am very kinky, open minded, willing to try things, but most of all, looking for pretty straight forward simplicity. I am married with two kids so am looking for discreet and long term. I will be able to accommodate at times, as long as I can work around my husband being away (which will be very easy.)

Please read my profile for more detail, but I think it's pretty clear what I'm after on there xx I like guys, confident guys, even blokes you could say, but they have to be subtle and clever with how they go about things. For example, I love attention on a night out, and love showing off, but only when I can pretend I'm not, and only if I can pretend I'm not being utterly oggled, so I can 'innocently' justify letting my body hang out. A delicate line that the right guy knows how to skirt.

Mature guys are my favourite, and guys who know what they like/want are essential.

*a lot more reactions than comments or interest so hopefully it's not just a 'thanks for the boobs' and it can generate some interest as I really was hoping not to have to publically share due to teenagers and husband.
View attachment 82463
Stunning photo im a mature gent from glasgow im 54 blue eyes grey hair 6ft feel free to drop me a line if i interest you in anyway

Smallone22

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score

View attachment 82463
Hi I'm a married separated 47 years old who thinks your breasts are actually remarkable to me...I am in awu at how stunning they are seetiexx

BigA130

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score

View attachment 82463
Omg yeah I would love to do so much with you!! I’m 30 m london and I’m brand new to this and have just signed up! Drop me a message and let’s talk!

BigFertileLoad

UKChat Expert
Reaction score

View attachment 82463
I love the breasts, the dark areola but am much enamoured by your brain and thought process. Strikes me that you get a little damp when the postman unnecessarily brushes his hairy thick arm against your smooth feminine skin, that look you get from that lad at the checkout, coy and bashful. After getting home from your everyday encounters you have to get this wet knickers off. Regards BFL

Steviedom

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score

View attachment 82463
55 m here and would love to meet

Cum_N_G0

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
OMG, perfect boobs.. would love to get my hands on them & cock between them xx

Steviedom

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score

View attachment 82463
Hi there , love to chat with you

Here4fun

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score

View attachment 82463
Wow they are hot and sexy boobs and great nipples

shambles925

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Look at the opening post folks. She’s no longer a member

JameshBond007

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score

View attachment 82463
Please send me a DM hun,,, Im 50 btw XxX

Robster48

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score

View attachment 82463
Well hello there

I.am very discreet and would love to know more about you

I'm 48 and willing to give you a good time

XsimonX

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score

View attachment 82463
Perfect!

M

Maxmanc

View attachment 82463
I’m in the same situation as yourself and would be delighted to get to know you better- pm me xxx

dazza752012

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score

View attachment 82463
Hey x I'm an older guy let's chat x

DanKingSize

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score

View attachment 82463
I would really love to have some fun with you :p :p

Back