Naughty teenager likes old cock

If my ass brushed against your crotch in public would you want to rip my clothes off and fuck me?

• Total voters

Wifey

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I get really turned on when I’m on the tube and it’s crowded and I see an old man. Usually when I get on or off I like to brush my ass on their crotch. I have a fantasy that one day I’ll do it when it’s quiet and the man cannot control himself and we fuck like animals
I like you are young but want a older cock. Keep it up

Bigandready

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
I get really turned on when I’m on the tube and it’s crowded and I see an old man. Usually when I get on or off I like to brush my ass on their crotch. I have a fantasy that one day I’ll do it when it’s quiet and the man cannot control himself and we fuck like animals

You are very sexy any man would struggle to control the urges

iluvpussylicking41

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
awesome arse needs fucking though

Jomossi

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
I couldn't control myself even if crowded id have to rip your clothes off

Jamesbigone

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Wow stunning am here if u want to brush your self on me b my pleasure to fuk you

psajdak22

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Love your sweet ass babe. So hot

B

Bigload

What an amazing ass, needs a good spanking then my big dick taking you from behind

Klewless1981

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I sense you arnt real......

DiscreteDave

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Do you live near swansea?

S

Shelt60

I'll meet you on the tube

A

Andy1972

I can help you there

A

Andy1972

Hey you ok x

A

Andy1972

Let me help you

Hornydog

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Damn with a ass like that I would be bending you right there an there

Back