Naughty teenager likes old cock

If my ass brushed against your crotch in public would you want to rip my clothes off and fuck me?

• Total voters

RJHey

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
I get really turned on when I’m on the tube and it’s crowded and I see an old man. Usually when I get on or off I like to brush my ass on their crotch. I have a fantasy that one day I’ll do it when it’s quiet and the man cannot control himself and we fuck like animals

Hey baby, love that ass , I won't not be able to help myself, I'd whisper in your ear "fuck me now" let's chat and do this thing xx

Nsaguy198930

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I'll get on the tube if you name the train and I'd grope that ass rub my cock on it. And if you're wearing a skirt slide in. While the train was busy. The risk of getting caught makes its all the more excitable x

J

Just

I get really turned on when I’m on the tube and it’s crowded and I see an old man. Usually when I get on or off I like to brush my ass on their crotch. I have a fantasy that one day I’ll do it when it’s quiet and the man cannot control himself and we fuck like animals
Gotta lotta of creamy seed for you.
So ripe.
E. [email protected]
Just x

mahoney

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I'm 68 do I qualify?...and I would do whatever you desired

S

Shelt60

I've had same fantasy for many years when a young lady in a short skirt lifted and showing no panties takes my member out gets me hard and slips inside her wet pussy and with the rocking of the carriage making me pump harder until I cum, she casually drops her skirt back in place and I put my cock back down my trousers she just walks of carriage at next stop

H

HorneyOldMan

Very nice arse

Shavedsi

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Love to treat your pussy and clit to a good licking session

John17

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Omg. Yes. I’m 53 yr old male in great shape and I’d definitely go for fucking right there Your body is very hot. Pm me if you wanna keep this conversation going. I’m John

John17

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Love to see the other view too. Lol

badgrampa

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
love to take you from behind slip deep into your pussy then your ass

RWC

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
What a great ass!

B

BorednHorny

Does 40s count lol

tallsurreystaines

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Think I need to travel by tube more lol

mackymack

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
i d take that young teenage ass

Attachments

• Screenshot (53).png
    Screenshot (53).png
    754 KB · Views: 0
S

SussexGuy47

OH M
G
PEOPLE PEOPLE

THIS
IS
A
DEAD
OUTA DATE
THREAD
DONT BOTHER
SHE IS LONG GONE...

BigFertileLoad

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
If that brushed against my crotch I'd have to change my pants. X

B

beltmaster

I would love you to brush your arse into me.
But when I got you home. I would put my brush across your arse for teasing.
Then I would fuck you like a rabbit

H

Hornyjohn69

Here when you need me

Back