Naughty teenager likes old cock

If my ass brushed against your crotch in public would you want to rip my clothes off and fuck me?

• Total voters

BigFertileLoad

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I get really turned on when I’m on the tube and it’s crowded and I see an old man. Usually when I get on or off I like to brush my ass on their crotch. I have a fantasy that one day I’ll do it when it’s quiet and the man cannot control himself and we fuck like animals
At the age of almost 40, draining my cock into your quim would give me much pleasure # hot

T

Toffeelions

I get really turned on when I’m on the tube and it’s crowded and I see an old man. Usually when I get on or off I like to brush my ass on their crotch. I have a fantasy that one day I’ll do it when it’s quiet and the man cannot control himself and we fuck like animals
Wow what line you use ? You could brush against me anytime you want and feel me push myself against you xx

W

Welshscouser

Oh I’d rip your clothes of and fuck you so hard, 83E3E87C-CCD2-4DEE-B1F3-72962C00BE14.jpeg

H

Hammerher

Most defenatly you would get groped stripped and hard fucked pussy and ass on the tube while everyone watches

S

Shelt60

Mmm yes please just tell me which tube

Attachments

• 748_fuck_on.jpg
    748_fuck_on.jpg
    11.2 KB · Views: 11
N

N0rty_40manc

They literally haven't logged in since December 2019. Thick as fuck.

HornyMaleUK

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Mmmm peachy

Annubus

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I am a mature guy and I am very interested in chatting with you

Ifancyolder

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I think its common, my sons friend who is a girl she fancies me and she teases me but i dont think i will go there.

LongKing

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
You have an amazing ass what train do you usuget in? I would love to rub my cock until I come

tallsurreystaines

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Would love to try ur rp out. On tube most days. Should try a ride together out lol shaun btw

M

MisterWonder

Peachy x

Back