Naughty teenager likes old cock

If my ass brushed against your crotch in public would you want to rip my clothes off and fuck me?

• Total voters

Chrisxj

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
I get really turned on when I’m on the tube and it’s crowded and I see an old man. Usually when I get on or off I like to brush my ass on their crotch. I have a fantasy that one day I’ll do it when it’s quiet and the man cannot control himself and we fuck like animals
Hey baby girl how’s you chris 48 love you too rub up against me x

jester

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I am 40 names Jester, my wife is 42 and willing to join or watch either of us play separately if you like, if interested and serious I'm on kik or pm me... welcome to chat to me or both as you see fit.

Jester
I hope to hear from you beautiful

S

Safeguy

I get really turned on when I’m on the tube and it’s crowded and I see an old man. Usually when I get on or off I like to brush my ass on their crotch. I have a fantasy that one day I’ll do it when it’s quiet and the man cannot control himself and we fuck like animals
I have a fantasy I would tell u in private pm me xx

Barryfinlay

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
your more than welcome to brush your ass against my crotch, i cant say that i wouldnt make a mess in my boxers tho lmao

Nagromnai

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Wish I was on that tube

F

fred1011

Brushing your ass against me would make my cock hard I would grab your hips and pull you onto my cock letting you feel every inch

Zac12345

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Fuck yes

Jus4fun

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Looking at your arse youd get it nice n hard over n over

Jonnyh76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Mmm I would tear your clothes off and fuck your hard till we are both satisfied

jay187

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
What a sexy fucking ass you got

Zac12345

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Hay fancy a naughty pic

Petebanana

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Well that a great fantasy they should have a carriage for underground dogging:p

H

Happy2Play

Would be hard to resist after seeing your arse, think I'd be happy to take you crowded or not !!

Rocketmann

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
It was you who brushed against my crotch on the tube! and I thought I was imagining things!... I can fuck you on a quiet tube!

Hobojim

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score

Attachments

• 20200101_233841.jpg
    20200101_233841.jpg
    422.9 KB · Views: 5

Hobojim

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
I'd love to fuck your ass

Steadyman

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
How old is old, and how old is too old?

Back