Mum Wife: Drawn to the Weirdos and Looking to Chat

Bull-ramazan

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Quick info on me: 44, Oxford, busty, been married 20 years, love my husband and 2 girls, but wanting to find other pleasures before I get to 50, but also shielding my family from it at the same time.

I can't help but almost fall into the cliché of liking confident guys, although actually it's not necessarily the confidence, but men who know what they like and want.

Having found this site, I think it's been such a huge draw for me in that so many of the men on here are so confident, know what they want, and in fact border on outrageous lol.

This is probably helped by the fact it is a website, but I can't help but be drawn into reading the threads, chats, and get drawn in by the more certain men who post.

Klişeye düşmekten nefret ediyorum, ama normal günlük hayattan o kadar uzak ki ve benim için seks doğası gereği olgun erkeklerle (benden büyük, onlardan gençleri seven), kendine güvenen, baştan çıkarabilen erkeklerle bağlantılı. ve (hayati) ne istediklerini bilmek.

Bu benim en büyük heyecanım ve nadiren oluyor (özellikle covid'den beri) ama emin ve kendine güvenen ve biraz arsız olan ve baştan çıkarmada küçük inç kazançlar oynayabilen bir adam, böylece neredeyse her şeyi taklit edebilirim. gerçekten olmadığını bildiğimde masumdur.

İnternetteki erkekler bunun için bir kişiliğe sahip gibi görünüyor, oysa her 5 yılda bir karşılaşabileceğiniz bir adamla karşılaşıyorsunuz (ama ben olmasam da) sanki başka seçeneğiniz yokmuş gibi eğiliyorsunuz çünkü durum adım adım tırmanıyor.

Ailemden dolayı çoğu zaman çevrimiçi olmakta zorlanıyorum, ancak ne zaman yapabileceğimi kontrol etmeye çalışıyorum, bu yüzden benimle eşleşirseniz ve ilgilenirseniz, lütfen yorum yapın ve ilgilenirseniz size pm atacağım.

xxx

Attachments

• 446bf34a-4a82-49a2-a144-824f399d13fb.png
    446bf34a-4a82-49a2-a144-824f399d13fb.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
S

SussexGuy47

This is Now
a dead thread
User is NO LONGER here Hence guest acc.
old n outta date
pointless REPLYING Tbh

robrast

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Quick info on me: 44, Oxford, busty, been married 20 years, love my husband and 2 girls, but wanting to find other pleasures before I get to 50, but also shielding my family from it at the same time.

I can't help but almost fall into the cliché of liking confident guys, although actually it's not necessarily the confidence, but men who know what they like and want.

Having found this site, I think it's been such a huge draw for me in that so many of the men on here are so confident, know what they want, and in fact border on outrageous lol.

This is probably helped by the fact it is a website, but I can't help but be drawn into reading the threads, chats, and get drawn in by the more certain men who post.

I hate to fall into the cliché, but it's so removed from what life is like in the normal everyday, and for me sex is intrinsically connected to mature men (older than me who like younger than them), who are confident, able to seduce and (vitally) know what they want.

That's my biggest turn on, and it happens rarely (esp. since covid) but a guy who is certain and confident, and a little cheeky, and able to play the little inch by inch gains within seduction, so that I can almost pretend everything is innocent when really I know it isn't.

Men online seem to have the personality for this, whereas in person once every 5 years you come across a guy who you could (although I haven't) end up bending over for as if you have no choice because it's escalated bit by bit.

I struggle to be online most of the time due to my family, but I do try to check when I can, so if you match me and are interested, please comment and I'll pm you if interested.

xxx
If you can travel to London drop.me.a message

Scott1979

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score

I hate to fall into the cliché, but it's so removed from what life is like in the normal everyday, and for me sex is intrinsically connected to mature men (older than me who like younger than them), who are confident, able to seduce and (vitally) know what they want.

That's my biggest turn on, and it happens rarely (esp. since covid) but a guy who is certain and confident, and a little cheeky, and able to play the little inch by inch gains within seduction, so that I can almost pretend everything is innocent when really I know it isn't.

Men online seem to have the personality for this, whereas in person once every 5 years you come across a guy who you could (although I haven't) end up bending over for as if you have no choice because it's escalated bit by bit.

I struggle to be online most of the time due to my family, but I do try to check when I can, so if you match me and are interested, please comment and I'll pm you if interested.

xxx
Im finding myself in a similar situation I’d like to chat and get to know you DM please if you’re still interested

Back