Lingerie or naked?

Ciarraiboy2021

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Agree it's the whole unwrapping that does it for me including a sexy dress or top and skirt too . Knowing what's underneath is a turn on as is knowing it's for you (when it is that is ).

And in @CurvyWifeUK case given her taste in undies the unwrapping will be unreal .

Last edited:

Borolad123

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Nothing makes me feel sexier than a sexy set of lingerie. A tight bra and a little thong with a pair of big heels makes me feel sexy and empowered in the bedroom. However guys these days just seem to want to rip it all off and get you naked. So what do you prefer guys? Rather have a girl naked or if not what types of lingerie do you like?
Tight bra and a little thong anytime

Easytiger69

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Nothing makes me feel sexier than a sexy set of lingerie. A tight bra and a little thong with a pair of big heels makes me feel sexy and empowered in the bedroom. However guys these days just seem to want to rip it all off and get you naked. So what do you prefer guys? Rather have a girl naked or if not what types of lingerie do you like?
Got to be lingerie all day long (not literally as would spoil the effect). Although discovering other half has something special on unexpectedly when in public is a turn on. A quick flash gets the blood coarsing.

Raunchy, sensual or downright slutty depending on the mood and occasion. Stockings, holdups, crotchless tights a great turn on for me. Love a nylon footjob or cuming on stocking tops.

B

BorednHorny

Definitely lingerie

Easytiger69

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Lingerie for sure. Love to find out other half has slipped something special on, especially if we are out and I get a little flash. Not to say I won't rip it all off later but the anticipation is what gets us so horny.

D

Dresstoimpress1991

I have found that I can have suspenders on a tiny thong corset heels and all the guy wants to do is undress me so I slowly tease him and give him a lap dance so I feel naughty and let him slowly undress me x

TemptressD0ll

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I love wearing sexy underwear with matching everything including suspended belts and stockings I love the build up the tease especially when I’m wearing it under clothes and you can slightly see said underwear .. so the unwrapping with the eyes slowly starts and you can tease all day until you strip tease later !

Attachments

• 46DA856A-5495-4801-8B38-81837C3777A4.jpeg
    46DA856A-5495-4801-8B38-81837C3777A4.jpeg
    269 KB · Views: 97

tristar

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
I love wearing sexy underwear with matching everything including suspended belts and stockings I love the build up the tease especially when I’m wearing it under clothes and you can slightly see said underwear .. so the unwrapping with the eyes slowly starts and you can tease all day until you strip tease later !
TemptressDoll your gorgeous girl xx

S

SussexGuy47

I have found that I can have suspenders on a tiny thong corset heels and all the guy wants to do is undress me so I slowly tease him and give him a lap dance so I feel naughty and let him slowly undress me x
Yes
An yess plz to plenty on this x

BBCBadboy

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Certainly unwrapping you in my head already!

L

Leedsdaz

I'm with you there sexy x

P

Paul56

Lingerie gets my vote provided its sensual. I love crotchless garments and the feel of soft sexy clothing brushing against my skin as I slowly push in and out of a warm wet pussy mmmm

tristar

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Lingerie all the way. Need something for a guy to grab and pull on and something to decorate those curves.

Love the red set BTW, definitely something I could see myself in.
Love to see u in it too bex

S

Strollingby

Hi there.Lingerie every time so erotic to see a lady in gorgeous undies. X

Stevenhappynhorny

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Lingerie then teasing as you take it off

XpatLdn

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Photo and post is incredibly sexy, wow!

Back