Lingerie or naked?

Longstone1

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Nothing makes me feel sexier than a sexy set of lingerie. A tight bra and a little thong with a pair of big heels makes me feel sexy and empowered in the bedroom. However guys these days just seem to want to rip it all off and get you naked. So what do you prefer guys? Rather have a girl naked or if not what types of lingerie do you like?
Lingerie all the way. Good lingerie gets me so hard it’s untrue. Anyone can get naked, it’s easy. Making an effort to look amazing for your partner is another level.

Boner1970

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Nothing makes me feel sexier than a sexy set of lingerie. A tight bra and a little thong with a pair of big heels makes me feel sexy and empowered in the bedroom. However guys these days just seem to want to rip it all off and get you naked. So what do you prefer guys? Rather have a girl naked or if not what types of lingerie do you like?
I like black hold up stockings and a nicely trimmed pussy. It's instant hard on for me

Veloster87

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I am size 16 and 36F so I prefer to wear a nice thong and balcony bra. I like bright colours and prefer satin/silk as opposed to lace.

As I say I feel a lot sexier in something like that than I do naked.
I very like your size xx and I think you be look sexy like that xx

Olderdick

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
I am size 16 and 36F so I prefer to wear a nice thong and balcony bra. I like bright colours and prefer satin/silk as opposed to lace.

As I say I feel a lot sexier in something like that than I do naked.
Size 16 and 36f….that’s a body I want to worship naked

Newcastlecouple

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Sexy underwear every time gets me so in the mood and besides if the underwear is doing its job you will end up naked anyway lol

CarlHenderson

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Lingerie all the way. Need something for a guy to grab and pull on and something to decorate those curves.

Love the red set BTW, definitely something I could see myself in.
It’s something I’m sure we could all imagine you in too ;-)

Petebanana

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Would have to be lingerie it adds to the thrill and tease to enhance main event

Back