Lingerie or naked?

LovesToLickYou72

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Nothing makes me feel sexier than a sexy set of lingerie. A tight bra and a little thong with a pair of big heels makes me feel sexy and empowered in the bedroom. However guys these days just seem to want to rip it all off and get you naked. So what do you prefer guys? Rather have a girl naked or if not what types of lingerie do you like?
I love a lady in lingerie. So much more sensual to slowly reveal her body as you explore

S

Strollingby

Beautiful lingerie every time.....with a view to being naked.

charles1988

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
I love wearing sexy underwear with matching everything including suspended belts and stockings I love the build up the tease especially when I’m wearing it under clothes and you can slightly see said underwear .. so the unwrapping with the eyes slowly starts and you can tease all day until you strip tease later !
Love that

Topdilf

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Nothing makes me feel sexier than a sexy set of lingerie. A tight bra and a little thong with a pair of big heels makes me feel sexy and empowered in the bedroom. However guys these days just seem to want to rip it all off and get you naked. So what do you prefer guys? Rather have a girl naked or if not what types of lingerie do you like?
Silky black lingerie

Back