Lingerie or naked?

C

CurvyWifeUK

Nothing makes me feel sexier than a sexy set of lingerie. A tight bra and a little thong with a pair of big heels makes me feel sexy and empowered in the bedroom. However guys these days just seem to want to rip it all off and get you naked. So what do you prefer guys? Rather have a girl naked or if not what types of lingerie do you like?

Divaboy1021

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Nothing makes me feel sexier than a sexy set of lingerie. A tight bra and a little thong with a pair of big heels makes me feel sexy and empowered in the bedroom. However guys these days just seem to want to rip it all off and get you naked. So what do you prefer guys? Rather have a girl naked or if not what types of lingerie do you like?
Hi

CarlHenderson

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Without a doubt in lingerie. The feel of it holding back the beautiful delights below is amazing. Matching balconette bra and frenchies is to die for. Especially in satin.

MatureIanUK

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
An absolute sucker for sensual, classy lingerie. If you’ve never come across it yet, check out the Honey Birdette website. They make lingerie with one purpose in mind…making a woman look beautiful, ready for sex, nothing else!

Emeris

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
I like to undress a woman to reveal her lingerie, like unwrapping a present. By the time a slip her knickers off they are nice and wet mmmmmm

C

CurvyWifeUK

I am size 16 and 36F so I prefer to wear a nice thong and balcony bra. I like bright colours and prefer satin/silk as opposed to lace.

As I say I feel a lot sexier in something like that than I do naked.

P

Paul56

Def lingerie gets me going! Something so exciting seeing a body presented in something almost revealing and knowing the joys of exploring to come. Would love a good frantic fuck with your thong pulled to one side mmmmm

S

size12feet

Love a sexy matching coloured bra and thong, reds, blues, purples. Also have to admit to being partial to stockings, either with suspenders or hold ups. Nothing better than fucking with stocking clad legs wrapped around you

Cobraxxx69

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Black lingerie and heels and remove the lingerie and leave the heels on

trouble71

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Lingerie, stockings and heels always for me.... can't beat the feel of a ladies leg in sheer stockings to start things off :)

CarlHenderson

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I am size 16 and 36F so I prefer to wear a nice thong and balcony bra. I like bright colours and prefer satin/silk as opposed to lace.

As I say I feel a lot sexier in something like that than I do naked.
Is the correct answer.. well I’ll let you off with the thongs as there silky…

third_born_sun

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I'm all for the lady wearing sexy lingerie, and to leave it on for a while before slowly removing each part.

singleMBucks

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I agree with T-B-S above... want to be able to appreciate the lingerie awhile... it's a tease. its a promise. it's fucking sexy !! you girls gotta wear it, and let us see it!! And then get nekkid, lol ;-)

PainterTony

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Just some latex , high heels boots and strap-on dildo! That's enough!

Hornygeordie

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Somthing I can pull to one side and lick the pussy till it cums then fuk hard and fast

S

SussexGuy47

Photos plzz
Photos of You in Sexy Lingerie plzzz x

Rdy44play

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Definitely lingerie. I love my wife in a sexy satin or silk nightgown and she has one for every day of the week now.

Back