Jokes, any will do

dicusdiminutivus

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Daughter: What does gays mean?
Father: Well you know mom and dad love each other - two men can love each other the same way.
Daughter: So what's "penetrating gays?"
Father: Er, read me the whole sentence.
Daughter: "She stared at him with a penetrating gaze."
Father: Oh.

U

UnicornSteps

My teacher always said not to worry about proper spelling, because we have autocorrect. And for this I am...

...infernally grapefruit!

Kris1973

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Sex is like math. Add a bed, subtract the clothes, divide the legs, and pray you don't multiply

Kris1973

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
The Indian restaurant I work for is so secretive I had to sign a legal agreement that I wouldn't share the flatbread recipe… Just their standard naan disclosure agreement!

Kris1973

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Today I found out that Dwayne Johnson lives in the flat above mine… Can’t believe that for years I've been living under a Rock!

Kris1973

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
First gym session after the Christmas hols last night. The instructor was shouting, "Push it, push it, come on one more big push." Finally he came over and opened the door for me!

Kris1973

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
I got a Labrador puppy at Xmas but realised pretty quickly that my girlfriend is allergic to her & as a result I'm going to have to give her up. I dont want money, I just need to know she's gone to a good home. Her name is Olivia, she's 42, decent figure and a good cook!

Kris1973

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Police found a large number of dead crows on the A251 just outside Ashford yesterday morning, and there was concern that they may have died from Bird Flu...

A Pathologist examined the remains of all the crows, and it's been confirmed the problem was not Bird Flu.

The cause of death appeared to be from vehicular impacts, however, during analysis it was noted that varying colours of paints appeared on the bird's beaks and claws.

By analysing this paint residue, it was found that 98% of the crows had been killed by impact with lorries, while only 2% were killed by cars.

Ornithological Behaviourists wondered if there was a cause for the disproportionate percentages of lorry kills versus car kills. They quickly concluded that when crows eat road kill, they always have a look-out crow to warn of danger.

They discovered that while all the look-out crows could shout "Cah", not a single one could shout "Lorry".

Kris1973

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
What gets longer when it's pulled... Fits between breasts... Inserts neatly into a hole... And works best when jerked?

A seat belt!

Back