Gent needed to fuck my wife in our hotel room whilst hubby watches

calumnic1234

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
UK couple looking to fulfil fantasy .. If you are a clean, discreet gent between the ages of 25 and 49 and like the idea of visiting our hotel room in a UK City feel free to reply. We are a SOUTH UK couple but would be happy to travel too. We are not looking for a relationship. It is purely sex without strings. We both like the idea of a COMPLETE stranger fucking wife in front of husband.
where abouts is south of england again

J26

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
UK couple looking to fulfil fantasy .. If you are a clean, discreet gent between the ages of 25 and 49 and like the idea of visiting our hotel room in a UK City feel free to reply. We are a SOUTH UK couple but would be happy to travel too. We are not looking for a relationship. It is purely sex without strings. We both like the idea of a COMPLETE stranger fucking wife in front of husband.
Hey Jake 26 from Newcastle I’m definitely up for the task

BrianDavidson88

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score

Sounds rather exciting, I'd love to join in on your fun, here's my cock for both of your fantasies to be fulfilled IMG_20190920_222420.jpg

CallmeDee4

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Hey ur s/London also?

Wayne34

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
I am guessing this is 100 percent not real then lol

ridethestars

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score

ridethestars

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Belfast guy here ,, love to join you , would be a dream cummm true for me also

S

SussexGuy47

Well im a 47M in Sussex
Where bouts are You

dazza752012

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score

dazza752012

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Hi guys x own 3 bed house in wales im single &up for fun call me 07714588349

Nagromnai

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Would like to fuck her very much

dazza752012

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
JUST about to come out of lockdown in wales but if you fancy time away near abergele castle where there filming im a celeb let me know x

Jubster365

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
If you're still looking, I'm interested.. 41yo in:) Surrey

Bubbagump69

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Hey im 23 but 6'5 and would love to enduldge your fantasy ;)

S

SussexGuy47

Are U Still Looking
Im 47 in Sussex
Let me know plz...

JohnClark69

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
still lookin?

dazza752012

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Morning im45 live in wales & up for fun if you guys are x

Back