Dani69er

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Yes please I’m down for that xx

Would even love to clean up after hubby finishes XX

NorthernRuff69

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
UK couple looking to fulfil fantasy .. If you are a clean, discreet gent between the ages of 25 and 49 and like the idea of visiting our hotel room in a UK City feel free to reply. We are a SOUTH UK couple but would be happy to travel too. We are not looking for a relationship. It is purely sex without strings. We both like the idea of a COMPLETE stranger fucking wife in front of husband.
Any joy:oops::oops:

CD_Chantelle

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
UK couple looking to fulfil fantasy .. If you are a clean, discreet gent between the ages of 25 and 49 and like the idea of visiting our hotel room in a UK City feel free to reply. We are a SOUTH UK couple but would be happy to travel too. We are not looking for a relationship. It is purely sex without strings. We both like the idea of a COMPLETE stranger fucking wife in front of husband.
your wife looks hot, I am south uk

Jack1236666

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
In essex if thats close by?

Luka

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
stunning body

psajdak22

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
I’m ready guys. Looking forward to see u and have a lot of fun. I’m 33 guy from Luton. Can drive to u or we can meet up at mine. Text me back pls

Uksoutheast

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Wow beautiful and sexy, you both sound like lots of fun

Billy2020bx

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score

30 From south London, happy to pound and go down on that nice pussy

URpussylicker

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Happy to pleasure you whilst your hubby watches. He can taste you after I've finished with you if you want to let him.

H

HornyGroot

Good morning beautiful, wow who wouldn't say no to pleasuring your very sexy and gorgeous body.
I could lick and kiss, slipping my long wet tongue between your lips all night.

M

MrCurious

35 year old male in portsmouth. Its a fantasy of mine too. Id love to talk

Moe

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
29 year old man from Gloucestershire interested. Message me for any info.

JohnClark69

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
love to join. pm me!

Back