Gent needed to fuck my wife in our hotel room whilst hubby watches

Wab2020

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
UK couple looking to fulfil fantasy .. If you are a clean, discreet gent between the ages of 25 and 49 and like the idea of visiting our hotel room in a UK City feel free to reply. We are a SOUTH UK couple but would be happy to travel too. We are not looking for a relationship. It is purely sex without strings. We both like the idea of a COMPLETE stranger fucking wife in front of husband.
Hi Maria and James,

Happy to have a chat if you want to arrange a trip to the Mids

biggingercock

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
UK couple looking to fulfil fantasy .. If you are a clean, discreet gent between the ages of 25 and 49 and like the idea of visiting our hotel room in a UK City feel free to reply. We are a SOUTH UK couple but would be happy to travel too. We are not looking for a relationship. It is purely sex without strings. We both like the idea of a COMPLETE stranger fucking wife in front of husband.
wish i was younget

BR3MALE

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Great photos, you've got an amazing body.
I'm 45 yo male living in SE London. I'm 5"10, fairly good looking, beard. Short hair and in fairly good shape

paul697

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
im folkestone area and clean and up for fun im 51 so hope not too old

Back