Gent needed to fuck my wife in our hotel room whilst hubby watches

J

Just

UK couple looking to fulfil fantasy .. If you are a clean, discreet gent between the ages of 25 and 49 and like the idea of visiting our hotel room in a UK City feel free to reply. We are a SOUTH UK couple but would be happy to travel too. We are not looking for a relationship. It is purely sex without strings. We both like the idea of a COMPLETE stranger fucking wife in front of husband.
Midlands based. Would luv to fuck n taste your wife's cunt. V sexy pics. Just.

Dave3602

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
UK couple looking to fulfil fantasy .. If you are a clean, discreet gent between the ages of 25 and 49 and like the idea of visiting our hotel room in a UK City feel free to reply. We are a SOUTH UK couple but would be happy to travel too. We are not looking for a relationship. It is purely sex without strings. We both like the idea of a COMPLETE stranger fucking wife in front of husband.
I’m in helmel Hempstead you near me ??

Smith13

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Hey how you both doing, I'm 40 Milton Keynes, if you fancy talking, if we get along would love to come and fuck you

J

Jay20

M south midlands happy to fuck your wife

Yuri

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Online today if you want to chat

I'm in Surrey and can travel.. would be nice to hear from you and fulfill fantasies.. drop me a line and we can find out more about each other then. No strings attached.

Dennisjames

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Im 29 down south if interested send me a message, i do have pictures if interested

keentocheat

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Hey. I live in Portsmouth and would love to meet up. 34 years old, love to try something new. Drop me a DM if interested

D

Dorsetfun

Hi what area you in im Dorchester dorset area text me if near me 07555276183

tommyuk

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Great pussy

Albreht82

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score

So hot pics.
I'm 37yo from Warwickshire

Marcus1980

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
from sunderland but can also travel. like to lick until she comes, 69, doggy, sex.

Horneymale23uk

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
More than. Happy to help mate

Alex32

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
I will love to help you...just tell me when and where

N

Nimo

Stunning very sexy

Hertsmeetup

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
I'm based in Hertfordshire. Open to almost any suggestions. Happy to be watched or filmed. Pm me

Bigben94

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Count me in from the south!! 26 M

Back