Gent needed to fuck my wife in our hotel room whilst hubby watches

D

Dave4312

43m 6ft 4 from Northampton, enjoy threesomes and kinky activities, let's meet and fulfill our desires, please get in contact

Lazlo

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
UK couple looking to fulfil fantasy .. If you are a clean, discreet gent between the ages of 25 and 49 and like the idea of visiting our hotel room in a UK City feel free to reply. We are a SOUTH UK couple but would be happy to travel too. We are not looking for a relationship. It is purely sex without strings. We both like the idea of a COMPLETE stranger fucking wife in front of husband.

Hi 36 m from the South of England. I would love to be that stranger :)
Willing to travel. Absolutely love this. A massive fantasy.
xxx

Attachments

• 2e42bcc7-a4af-4edd-8206-f6effd2efc50.jpg
    2e42bcc7-a4af-4edd-8206-f6effd2efc50.jpg
    65.8 KB · Views: 11

Oh_John

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
That sounds really fun!
Bristol, if you're interested.

B

Brettsexmeet

UK couple looking to fulfil fantasy .. If you are a clean, discreet gent between the ages of 25 and 49 and like the idea of visiting our hotel room in a UK City feel free to reply. We are a SOUTH UK couple but would be happy to travel too. We are not looking for a relationship. It is purely sex without strings. We both like the idea of a COMPLETE stranger fucking wife in front of husband.
Dorset here

mariaandjames

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Maria is 36 and I am 41.... We have discovered that we enjoy being adventurous and I enjoy watching my wife with strangers. Now she also has begun to enjoy the idea too. She is fantastic at bj’s and would let you cum in her mouth too. Plus she always swallows knowing how much I enjoy watching that. How would you feel about me filming it?
We also quite like the idea of a stranger fucking her in front of me which is something we have not tried yet. Maria is extremely fit and very pretty and I’m certain you would enjoy an encounter. Let us know if you are serious and a naked pic would also be cool [email protected]

mariaandjames

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Maria is 36 and I am 41.... We have discovered that we enjoy being adventurous and I enjoy watching my wife with strangers. Now she also has begun to enjoy the idea too. She is fantastic at bj’s and would let you cum in her mouth too. Plus she always swallows knowing how much I enjoy watching that. How would you feel about me filming it?
We also quite like the idea of a stranger fucking her in front of me which is something we have not tried yes. Maria is extremely fit and very pretty and I’m certain you would enjoy an encounter. Let us know if you are serious and a naked pic would also be cool [email protected]

andy36nottingham

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
We also quite like the idea of a stranger fucking her in front of me which is something we have not tried yes. Maria is extremely fit and very pretty and I’m certain you would enjoy an encounter. Let us know if you are serious and a naked pic would also be cool [email protected]
Replied

Kaner

UKChat Expert
Reaction score

Luv naughty idea of tongue fucking such sexy pussy as u take hubbies cock... then swap... want taste mix of juices once we both unload deep inside u.. kissing u to share taste... xx

B

bubblespunk

amazings pics. great profile

Caramel80

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Your ad caught my eye, rather the photos did tbf, I am interested in the post if it's for real??
I'M always skeptical about these and don't wanna waste anyones time. As do you.
If you fancy a half decent looking lad to do the job of enjoying sleeping with the Mrs and giving her the night she wants and needs
hit me bk.
NO 1 PUMP WONDER HERE!!LOL

Kepo92

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Hey I'm 29 would be happy to join just tell me when and where also can send pictures before hand

Zak0296

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Hey, I’m 25, London based and would love to meet up for some NSA fun. I’m passionate and know how to satisfy a woman

DNmadlad

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
26 M looking to fuck you so bad

L

Lisa2021

Sounds like fun!

Back