Gent needed to fuck my wife in our hotel room whilst hubby watches

Ballsdeep101

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
UK couple looking to fulfil fantasy .. If you are a clean, discreet gent between the ages of 25 and 49 and like the idea of visiting our hotel room in a UK City feel free to reply. We are a SOUTH UK couple but would be happy to travel too. We are not looking for a relationship. It is purely sex without strings. We both like the idea of a COMPLETE stranger fucking wife in front of husband.

Ballsdeep101

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Some nice replies .. A couple of strange ones too ..... To people out there who don't agree ... YOU DON'T HAVE TO ...... We are all different and if what we do does not hurt you why do you care?
message me details will come ASAP love your photo would fuck that sexy pussy hard and let your husband sit and watch in corner wanking over his wife getting slammed all over the bed

Ballsdeep101

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Dm me

Attachments

• BDD7034B-8436-4BAA-B4FB-923F4D0A6591.png
    BDD7034B-8436-4BAA-B4FB-923F4D0A6591.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 1

Timex15

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
UK couple looking to fulfil fantasy .. If you are a clean, discreet gent between the ages of 25 and 49 and like the idea of visiting our hotel room in a UK City feel free to reply. We are a SOUTH UK couple but would be happy to travel too. We are not looking for a relationship. It is purely sex without strings. We both like the idea of a COMPLETE stranger fucking wife in front of husband.
Would wanna try. Still up for offer?

bbc4bbw

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Do these things actually happen is all this just fantasy ?

H

hardcockasslover

Mmmm your wife is gorgeous mate. I’d love fuck her. Pussy and asshole look delicious I’d eat them both before my hard cock went in.
I’m 37 tattoos and from Staffordshire, I can travel.

MrMerlin

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Definitely willing but don't drive sorry, I'm in Blackpool, Lancashire, very discreet, clean, healthcare worker, tell me more, lovely photos, how could any man refuse

Last edited:
M

Miss_Monica

Maria certainly has a beautiful body

RJHey

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Hi, I'm 46 and live in Kent. I'd love to fuck your wife while you watch. Just name the hotel and we'll get on with it.

Wayne34

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
well i would love to join in but not getting a reply lol

Jus4fun

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Sounds as hot as your wife looks im in manchester luv to have some fun if u r ever up this way

Trev

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Definately interested..get in touch

Back