Gent needed to fuck my wife in our hotel room whilst hubby watches

Dave3602

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
UK couple looking to fulfil fantasy .. If you are a clean, discreet gent between the ages of 25 and 49 and like the idea of visiting our hotel room in a UK City feel free to reply. We are a SOUTH UK couple but would be happy to travel too. We are not looking for a relationship. It is purely sex without strings. We both like the idea of a COMPLETE stranger fucking wife in front of husband.
I’m in reading for tonight if that helps?

Felix81

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
UK couple looking to fulfil fantasy .. If you are a clean, discreet gent between the ages of 25 and 49 and like the idea of visiting our hotel room in a UK City feel free to reply. We are a SOUTH UK couple but would be happy to travel too. We are not looking for a relationship. It is purely sex without strings. We both like the idea of a COMPLETE stranger fucking wife in front of husband.
I’m in the Gatwick area. Drop me a line if you’re still looking…

M

MisterWonder

Very sexy pics

T

Toffeelions

Omg this is one of my biggest fantasy is to fuck a wife in front of her hubby x

S

SussexGuy47

This IS AN OLD OUTTA DATE POST.....
USER LAST SEEN IN APRIL OF LAST YEAR...
YOU WONT GET ANY REPLY...
DONT BOTHER..

letgo32

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Wow! Sounds amazing! I'm 37, clean and discreet. Dorset based - travel around alot.

If your wife wants some NSA sex while you watch im more than happy to oblige. She looks gorgeous.

If she likes guys going down on her, I might be your man.

tallsurreystaines

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score

Hi near heathrow here.53 though

Hk44

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Hi is 45 ok?

Attachments

• 20220408_190854.jpg
    20220408_190854.jpg
    395.6 KB · Views: 2
  • 20220401_010835.jpg
    20220401_010835.jpg
    487 KB · Views: 1
  • 20211109_154750~2.jpg
    20211109_154750~2.jpg
    515.7 KB · Views: 1
  • 20211113_195852~2.jpg
    20211113_195852~2.jpg
    299.8 KB · Views: 2
  • 20211109_154450~2.jpg
    20211109_154450~2.jpg
    299.4 KB · Views: 2

Dustywbc

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Superb

Fireboi

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Wow so beautiful, I’m more than happy to oblige, message me an we can swap some pics to see if I’m too your liking

dicksword99

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Hey, pm me when near Peterborough;)

Back