Gang bang

bimale31

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I want to be the ultimate cock whore, and have multiple hard cocks around me each one waiting for their turn with my lips, then get pass around letting anyone fuck my butthole, while I suck and want of anyone still waiting. Letting them Cum anywhere they want, on my face in my mouth, on my buttcheeks or in my butthole. Make me the ultimate cumslut. Xx

Attachments

• www.jpg
    www.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 6

Frank008

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I want to be the ultimate cock whore, and have multiple hard cocks around me each one waiting for their turn with my lips, then get pass around letting anyone fuck my butthole, while I suck and want of anyone still waiting. Letting them Cum anywhere they want, on my face in my mouth, on my buttcheeks or in my butthole. Make me the ultimate cumslut. Xx
Hello where about are you?

Nuttynutster

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
After I first found out I love cock the guy who took my bum cherry organises group fun and I was lucky to be getting fucked by him when 3 of his mates wanted to come over he asked if ok and I said yes they came in the bedroom stripped of and either fucked my mouth or wanked off until all 3 came in my mouth leaving a load of cum for me to swallow while he fucked my arse and unloaded in me, would love ti do it again was the best feeling being used.

Back