Gang bang

Popperpig

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I want to be the ultimate cock whore, and have multiple hard cocks around me each one waiting for their turn with my lips, then get pass around letting anyone fuck my butthole, while I suck and want of anyone still waiting. Letting them Cum anywhere they want, on my face in my mouth, on my buttcheeks or in my butthole. Make me the ultimate cumslut. Xx
I'm trying to set up a local wank club. Would love to have you along as a SPECIAL GUEST ... I'd need to privately audition you first though, you understand

Kellie

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I want to be the ultimate cock whore, and have multiple hard cocks around me each one waiting for their turn with my lips, then get pass around letting anyone fuck my butthole, while I suck and want of anyone still waiting. Letting them Cum anywhere they want, on my face in my mouth, on my buttcheeks or in my butthole. Make me the ultimate cumslut. Xx
love to join int he gangbang fun

Dillon457

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
New to only fans and haven’t posted content because i have no subs. I’m a straight male that loves to play with my asshole. Sub to me and message me what content i need to post and I’ll fulfill that. Bootyhole457

Raulxxxl

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Ready

D

DMack80

I'm Glasgow and will be up for being your willing to obey your every command

GeorgeC

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I’d love you to suck on my fat cock until I come nd I’d come even more if you kept sucking while swallowing all I have

A

AlexB2401

I would love to be a part of this, if you are interested message me and let me know

A

AlexB2401

i Have always had a fantasy of being part of a gangbang, not quite sure if I could be gangbanged but would defo be part of it, would love watching everyone else cum and fucking you

Southwales11

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I'm gutted I live in Swansea. I would love to get involved with this little gangbang. Really want to bang a sissy hard up his ass before I ram my cock down his throat and cum over his face.
Hi Robbie, I’m from Swansea as well if you want to chat?

Bisouth37uk

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
I want to be taken into the woods made to kneel surrounded by strangers cocks fighting to fuck my mouth. Anyone wanna suck my cock?

Attachments

• IMG_20191030_211933.jpg
    IMG_20191030_211933.jpg
    393.7 KB · Views: 3

Jb88

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
I volunteer

Bimalesouthcoast

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
You are my kind of lady pm me x

Jb88

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
I'd like you to be a whore for my cock. And I can't decide if I wanna shoot my load in your mouth or deep in your ass.

Back