Gang bang

Tonyawild69

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I want to be the ultimate cock whore, and have multiple hard cocks around me each one waiting for their turn with my lips, then get pass around letting anyone fuck my butthole, while I suck and want of anyone still waiting. Letting them Cum anywhere they want, on my face in my mouth, on my buttcheeks or in my butthole. Make me the ultimate cumslut. Xx

BobBobberly

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I can't promise you a gang-bang and multiple cocks, but I can promise being in your mouth and bum hole multiple times per day, but I'm not muscly; more average, if you'd settle for that.

Tonyawild69

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Hey I total forgot about this lol. I been trying to organized me getting gangbang for a while. But I find it hard to find tops who are up for it. Most tops tend to be put of my other tops. :\ xx

JohnClark69

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
I want to be the ultimate cock whore, and have multiple hard cocks around me each one waiting for their turn with my lips, then get pass around letting anyone fuck my butthole, while I suck and want of anyone still waiting. Letting them Cum anywhere they want, on my face in my mouth, on my buttcheeks or in my butthole. Make me the ultimate cumslut. Xx
DM me

Kaner

UKChat Expert
Reaction score

Curiously horny to b involved in this as ur profile pic has u lookin cute&slutty... x

Dangle458

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Sounds like fun dm me if your setting this up

Tonyawild69

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Hell yeah, It turns me on when you talk about me sucking you cock while others have my ass. I'm super horny now I definitely need to make this a reality now xxx

Kaner

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Got me horny knowing ull gag on my cock deeper the harder ur arse is gettin pounded... def gonna hav u suckin my balls too..x

Back