Gang bang

Kaner

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Fuck yeah, got to give you ball a quick lick and sucking too, I'm already down there it would be rude no too. I want cocks and balls surrounding slutty face xx

Get ur tongue & lips on them big balls so get idea of how much im gonna cum down ur throat & over ur face...x

Tonyawild69

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Get ur tongue & lips on them big balls so get idea of how much im gonna cum down ur throat & over ur face...x
mmm im sure licking and sucking them big balls well get them prep and ready to fire a mighty load on my face. hit me with your lazer beam ;) xxx

Kaner

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Fuck yes itll hav me dying to fire my load all over ur face then finish down ur throat... best get firm grip so laserbeam doesnt put ur eye out

Tonyawild69

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
but to organise this would nerd some pla
Fuck yes itll hav me dying to fire my load all over ur face then finish down ur throat... best get firm grip so laserbeam doesnt put ur eye out
aim for my mouth ;) xxx

R

Robbie78

I'm gutted I live in Swansea. I would love to get involved with this little gangbang. Really want to bang a sissy hard up his ass before I ram my cock down his throat and cum over his face.

Jamesbigone

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
I want to be the ultimate cock whore, and have multiple hard cocks around me each one waiting for their turn with my lips, then get pass around letting anyone fuck my butthole, while I suck and want of anyone still waiting. Letting them Cum anywhere they want, on my face in my mouth, on my buttcheeks or in my butthole. Make me the ultimate cumslut. Xx
Wow wish I was there

C

Chris4901

I want to be the ultimate cock whore, and have multiple hard cocks around me each one waiting for their turn with my lips, then get pass around letting anyone fuck my butthole, while I suck and want of anyone still waiting. Letting them Cum anywhere they want, on my face in my mouth, on my buttcheeks or in my butthole. Make me the ultimate cumslut. Xx
I’d love to help

SalPablo

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Yes please

F

FreeToPlay

I need you in my life

M4fandcouple

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
I want to be the ultimate cock whore, and have multiple hard cocks around me each one waiting for their turn with my lips, then get pass around letting anyone fuck my butthole, while I suck
and want of anyone still waiting. Letting them Cum anywhere they want, on my face in my mouth, on my buttcheeks or in my butthole. Make me the ultimate cumslut. Xx
Hi love to arrange with you

Nikelous

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Hey

lewis89796

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
So where are you based is this being arranged anytime soon x

Back