Deleting account

elwoodbluz1966

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Delete me please
Hi - could you please take a couple of days to consider your request, as sometimes people change their mind regarding deleting their account. If after that you still wish for your account to be deleted, please leave another message on this thread. Thank you.

elwoodbluz1966

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
@elwoodbluz1966 can you please delete my account
Hi - could you please take a couple of days to consider your request, as sometimes people change their mind regarding deleting their account. If after that you still wish for your account to be deleted, please leave another message on this thread. Thank you.

elwoodbluz1966

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Can you delete my account please.

elwoodbluz1966

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Can you delete my account please

F

Festinc

Hey, thought about it, and still Want out please

elwoodbluz1966

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Delete account please

elwoodbluz1966

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Can you delete this account please

E

Easyrider

Hi, could you please delete this account. (I certainly won't change my mind)

Thanks

C

Curious4u

Definitely looking for account deleted

C

Curious4u

At present you can't delete your account.

If you wish to have your account deleted, please post here on this thread and either myself or @Miss_Understanding will delete the account when we see the post here. The moderators can't delete accounts.

Please remember we are all volunteers, so it may not be deleted immediately after you have requested it.

Many thanks.
Can you please delete my account

Back