Deleting account

elwoodbluz1966

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Can you delete my account please
Hi - could you please take a couple of days to consider your request, as sometimes people change their mind regarding deleting their account. If after that you still wish for your account to be deleted, please leave another message on this thread. Thank you.

M

MattUK83

Hi - could you please take a couple of days to consider your request, as sometimes people change their mind regarding deleting their account. If after that you still wish for your account to be deleted, please leave another message on this thread. Thank you.
Hi, I’ve considered it, please delete my account

S

ScottishJen

Hi can you delete my account please. It's not for me I won't change my mind. Thank you

elwoodbluz1966

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Please delete my account

D

DomOne

You need to use a different email address to create a new account - you can't use the same one you used to create this account. I will delete this account once you have replied so I know you have seen this message.
Hey, ok thanks, I was starting to think that was the case. Cheers

elwoodbluz1966

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Can you plese delete my account? thanks Jim

elwoodbluz1966

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Could you delete my account please thanks

M

maninsouth

I still wish for my account to be deleted

elwoodbluz1966

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Delete my account please

U

Uklad-96

Hi can you delete my account please. It's not for me I won't change my mind. Thank you

Back