Deleting account

elwoodbluz1966

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Please delete my account

Hi - could you please take a couple of days to consider your request, as sometimes people change their mind regarding deleting their account. If after that you still wish for your account to be deleted, please leave another message on this thread. Thank you.

R

RopesnLeather

Delete my account please? I haven’t been on here in years and don’t plane to come back.

elwoodbluz1966

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Can you delete my account please?

Thanks

Hi - could you please take a couple of days to consider your request, as sometimes people change their mind regarding deleting their account. If after that you still wish for your account to be deleted, please leave another message on this thread. Thank you.

elwoodbluz1966

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Can you delete my account please

elwoodbluz1966

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Please delete my account...

elwoodbluz1966

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
delete my account plz

B

BigGirlBBW

Hi can I have my account deleted please? I have genuinely thought this through and wish to have it deleted. Many thanks :)

elwoodbluz1966

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Delete account

B

bryce1992uk

yes , please delete my account

Back