Cum Fetish

Alex32

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
One long-standing fetish of mine is to have multiple loads of cum in my pussy. Sometimes it's hard to find guys who will do this but since I was 17 I've loved the feeling of several guys dumping their jizz into me one after another. My record so far is five - so much sperm in there that by the end it was squishing out of me with every thrust. Loved it!

So I want to know, girls, does the idea of taking multiple loads turn you one as much as it does me? And, guys, what are your feelings about using an already over-flowing pussy?

I would love to enjoy if you want

Alex32

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Sumiko
I have also always enjoyed multiple loads as well, but like you have always found it hard to find the correct guys to participate, but when you do wow it amazing .
I will be in if you need me

V

V1976

One long-standing fetish of mine is to have multiple loads of cum in my pussy. Sometimes it's hard to find guys who will do this but since I was 17 I've loved the feeling of several guys dumping their jizz into me one after another. My record so far is five - so much sperm in there that by the end it was squishing out of me with every thrust. Loved it!

So I want to know, girls, does the idea of taking multiple loads turn you one as much as it does me? And, guys, what are your feelings about using an already over-flowing pussy?

Personally I love when we as a group taking turn and one by one fill the pussy with our jizz. From my personal feeling is soo turning on when the pussy already dripping. When I bin in a situation like that the girl was on the point when she was not able to hold longer her pee. And she squirted all over while I fucking her. That is made cum harder would happy to do again at any time.

V

V1976

Sumiko
I have also always enjoyed multiple loads as well, but like you have always found it hard to find the correct guys to participate, but when you do wow it amazing .
I love that. When I doing it I don't mind if I'm a first or the last who fill the pussy. One of the best experience when in DVP we filled it together. Was soo turn on.

V

V1976

OMG, I have only ever had my husbands cum, never anyone else's let alone several in one go. I am not greedy, I do sometimes share his with a friend of mine.
You are not greedy. But would you try? When you been shared how you doing it?

V

V1976

Sumiko
I'm just interested. From a women perspective how you would describe the correct guys to do that?

JamesMarcus121212

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score

The only meetup I've had since the pandemic was with a 21 year old I met on Tinder. I came inside her four times and gave her her first orgasm from just penetration.

That was a fun night. It's hot to thoroughly use and dominate someone and have her slowly leaking multiple loads the next day. Good thing I deposited them deep.

P

Paul56

Its fun to add to the spunk and so sexy to see it oozing out. I can’t say it matters to me that there is spunk in there because its the soft valvet cunt still and feels just as great as if its just my cock using it!

C

Clyde

As a guy. This is something i have wanted to do or be part of for a while now. I just cant seem to fine the right people to be able to try it or be part of this

B

Bigmatty32

Pm me gorgeous :)

Hornyasfuck88

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Been a massive fantasy of mine to be in a group of men filling a women's pussy and mouth with creamy cum
I have a cum fetish myself so I wouldn't have a problem being last in line infact I would want to be last in line.. I would also like to be fucking a women while 20 or 30 guys are covering us both in tons of thick creamy cum..

I have actually written a very similar fantasy of mine out and would like to post it on this forum but I don't know where because it is very long..
Pm me I'd like to read that story

Hornyasfuck88

UKChat Expert
Reaction score

I'm OK with that me and a friend fuck my missus and she gets filled up I don't mind if he fills her up cause I fuck her right after really hard so the cum drips and leaks from her pussy which gets him hard again by the time we've finished she's had 10 loads in there and she cleans out cocks afterward

V

Viking2021

I would love to use your overflowing pussy and add my load to it.

Back