Cum Fetish

Sumiko

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
One long-standing fetish of mine is to have multiple loads of cum in my pussy. Sometimes it's hard to find guys who will do this but since I was 17 I've loved the feeling of several guys dumping their jizz into me one after another. My record so far is five - so much sperm in there that by the end it was squishing out of me with every thrust. Loved it!

54.gif
So I want to know, girls, does the idea of taking multiple loads turn you one as much as it does me? And, guys, what are your feelings about using an already over-flowing pussy?

Sumiko signature.png

S

Swanny

One long-standing fetish of mine is to have multiple loads of cum in my pussy. Sometimes it's hard to find guys who will do this but since I was 17 I've loved the feeling of several guys dumping their jizz into me one after another. My record so far is five - so much sperm in there that by the end it was squishing out of me with every thrust. Loved it!

So I want to know, girls, does the idea of taking multiple loads turn you one as much as it does me? And, guys, what are your feelings about using an already over-flowing pussy?

I have cum 4 times over a 2hr session but as long as it's not wasted so we will share it while kissing

GeordieGirl84

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score

I agree somehing so hot about having multiple loads inside always feels great x

Vikingrad

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score

Not some thing i have done befor but would not freaked out by

KBEES

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
OMG, I have only ever had my husbands cum, never anyone else's let alone several in one go. I am not greedy, I do sometimes share his with a friend of mine.

Nagromnai

UKChat Expert
Reaction score

If you ever want an extra load oozing out of your pussy would happily fill you up to overflowing

Yal

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
I've participated in something similar before, the thought of having another dudes cum on my cock used to freak me out but seeing the cream after was a turn on, enough for me to blow two loads one after the other so yeah I'd glad join.

Jezzy

UKChat Expert
Reaction score

Hello.I must admit it is a huge turn on to fuck a pussy already filled with cum.However it is better to be the 4th or 5th guy to fuck.The more cum to fuck in the pussy the better. The sight of fucking a dripping pussy is great and to mouth fuck her after even better.

Back