Cum Fetish

vrrez

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
I'm a greedy guy and like have it all to my self...however I do like to kiss after ive cum into a girls mouth or even lick my cum from the pussy it's dribbling from...xxx bit of subject but you did ask x
ur fucking weird

Regvarney

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
One long-standing fetish of mine is to have multiple loads of cum in my pussy. Sometimes it's hard to find guys who will do this but since I was 17 I've loved the feeling of several guys dumping their jizz into me one after another. My record so far is five - so much sperm in there that by the end it was squishing out of me with every thrust. Loved it!

So I want to know, girls, does the idea of taking multiple loads turn you one as much as it does me? And, guys, what are your feelings about using an already over-flowing pussy?

Would love to slide my cock into an already over flowing pussy and deposit more.

Miller-Man

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
OMG, I have only ever had my husbands cum, never anyone else's let alone several in one go. I am not greedy, I do sometimes share his with a friend of mine.
Nice thought, you sharing his load with a friend...How do you share it, do you let your friend lick your pussy after your hubby has fucked you..?

A

Alfk

One long-standing fetish of mine is to have multiple loads of cum in my pussy. Sometimes it's hard to find guys who will do this but since I was 17 I've loved the feeling of several guys dumping their jizz into me one after another. My record so far is five - so much sperm in there that by the end it was squishing out of me with every thrust. Loved it!

So I want to know, girls, does the idea of taking multiple loads turn you one as much as it does me? And, guys, what are your feelings about using an already over-flowing pussy?

I would love to

maddi

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Wow, reading this gets me horny, I so would like to be one of those lucky men, but would also like to share in the cum fest. My submissive side would lick you clean....let me know if you would like this too

jester

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Ladies
I am and willing to join if you like, if interested and serious I'm on kik and WhatsApp welcome to chat to me or both as you see fit. Just pm, love participation and unloading first last or in the middle of the session and multiple times if I can.. Such a hot thought...

Sumiko
I have also always enjoyed multiple loads as well, but like you have always found it hard to find the correct guys to participate, but when you do wow it amazing .

jester

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
OMG, I have only ever had my husbands cum, never anyone else's let alone several in one go. I am not greedy, I do sometimes share his with a friend of mine.

Would love to share you or meet you both fix that for you

jester

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score

Would love to share you or meet you both fix that for you

Kaner

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I agree somehing so hot about having multiple loads inside always feels great x

Hey GeordieGirl.. this horny post has got me hard & ready to empty my big balls 1st or 5th jst let me know xx
Msg anytime babe as b gue to chat xx

Sesh

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
I have no problem with it, and I always wanted to do double vaginal feeling the cum

Sesh

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
you should be more greedy .. :)

S

silentfem

well as guys cant perform long several is needed its not only the feeling of the added cum its the orgasams too but sadly never enough of it

agfexciting

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score

Happy to share it is good to have a girl share her pussy so why should a bloke object is my view.

YoungnHung

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
id happily leave my load balls deep in you .. just as long as you suck my cock clean after

Back