Cum Fetish

dickiea584

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I did once way back when I was 20,five of us joined to take turn on a hooker bareback without condom.I didn't see it since it was dark in the park but the slippery & strong sperm smell all over her body was extremely turn on.BTW,I was the 3rd guy to fuck her creampie pussy,didn't like the smell but the slippery of her pussy coasted with cum made me cum instantly.

Last edited:

NaughtyWife

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
A primal part of me really loves the thought of my cunt (in this context "pussy" is just not a basic enough word) overflowing from many men's cum.

In real life, I've had a threesome with two guys where each came in me more than once, and on one particularly naughty day I had sex with three different men but not all at the same time.

S

Ste1972

A primal part of me really loves the thought of my cunt (in this context "pussy" is just not a basic enough word) overflowing from many men's cum.

In real life, I've had a threesome with two guys where each came in me more than once, and on one particularly naughty day I had sex with three different men but not all at the same time.
Sounds like you really enjoy your cunt being filled with spunk I can only imagine how that would look and feel with multiple loads dripping out of you
Would love to add my cum to the mix

Smileymanc69

UKChat Expert
Reaction score

I am impressed with your forthright approach to sex , fucking and the desire and enjoyment of the times your cunt was truly filled to overflow with spunk

NaughtyWife

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
I am impressed with your forthright approach to sex , fucking and the desire and enjoyment of the times your cunt was truly filled to overflow with spunk
Mostly I like my sex slow and sensual and actually fucking is quite a long way down my priority list, but I have what I think of as a very primal side and is where this fits in.

R

RobboCock

Mostly I like my sex slow and sensual and actually fucking is quite a long way down my priority list, but I have what I think of as a very primal side and is where this fits in.
The best kind of sex, no rush to cum but enjoy everything you can. Then when you do finish it’s like a bomb going off.

S

Strangways

oh, hello!!!

You sound like fun :D

D

Durhamcouple

One long-standing fetish of mine is to have multiple loads of cum in my pussy. Sometimes it's hard to find guys who will do this but since I was 17 I've loved the feeling of several guys dumping their jizz into me one after another. My record so far is five - so much sperm in there that by the end it was squishing out of me with every thrust. Loved it!

So I want to know, girls, does the idea of taking multiple loads turn you one as much as it does me? And, guys, what are your feelings about using an already over-flowing pussy?

Only ever had one load of cum at a time so don't know what it would feel like.

For me a few drinks, a blindfold and a nice bed then 3 guys one after the other but going from smallest to thickest would be nice to experience x literally wouldn't move and just lay there in missionary being pleasured just for me. #greedy

B

BorednHorny

One long-standing fetish of mine is to have multiple loads of cum in my pussy. Sometimes it's hard to find guys who will do this but since I was 17 I've loved the feeling of several guys dumping their jizz into me one after another. My record so far is five - so much sperm in there that by the end it was squishing out of me with every thrust. Loved it!

So I want to know, girls, does the idea of taking multiple loads turn you one as much as it does me? And, guys, what are your feelings about using an already over-flowing pussy?

Mmm my feelings… I’d empty my cum into that pussy also

Thundersissy

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
I'm a greedy guy and like have it all to my self...however I do like to kiss after ive cum into a girls mouth or even lick my cum from the pussy it's dribbling from...xxx bit of subject but you did ask x
Can't beat a creampie x

mackymack

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
i m up for it ....full load available ....but hurry

Attachments

• Screenshot (47).png
    Screenshot (47).png
    1 MB · Views: 2
Back