Big boobs

VicBhouy

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Thank you. That is very kind of you. You boys are making me feel so much better. I should have asked you all years ago!!

My pleasure Mariposa... and dare I say what a sexy, kissable neck you have too.

Oops, just said it!

R

RichPS

Boobs are boobs. If they were all the same, where would the fun in that be? Variety is the spice of life, and all that. Sensitive nipples... I adore sensitive nipples. One of the women in my life could, and frequently did, cum just from having her nipples fondled - that was soooo fucking hot!

Mariposa

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Boobs are boobs. If they were all the same, where would the fun in that be? Variety is the spice of life, and all that. Sensitive nipples... I adore sensitive nipples. One of the women in my life could, and frequently did, cum just from having her nipples fondled - that was soooo fucking hot!
I could too. It hasn’t happened in a long time though

VicBhouy

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
How far are you prepared to go?

All the way baby... all the way. Hahaha.

To kiss and nuzzle such a deliciously looking neck like yours and to unclasp a sexy black bra to reveal a pair of pert boobs like yours... hell, i would be prepared to go a long long way for that!

What about you Mariposa... how far are you prepared to go?

Mariposa

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
If you put it that way... I would definitely meet half way

S

Shadow_J

I have always been ashamed of my small boobs but the more time I spend here the more I think maybe I shouldn’t care. Do you really guys don’t care about size?
I'm way more interested in playing with the bits that excite you, and let's be honest, that mostly amount to the area around the nipples. Size therefore doesn't really factor in to it.

As someone else said, a woman who is happy and confident with her body is way hotter than one who isn't - irrespective of the relative sizes of bits of those bodies!

Mariposa

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
I'm way more interested in playing with the bits that excite you, and let's be honest, that mostly amount to the area around the nipples. Size therefore doesn't really factor in to it.

As someone else said, a woman who is happy and confident with her body is way hotter than one who isn't - irrespective of the relative sizes of bits of those bodies!
Thank you. We all have our hung ups but I feel so much better about it all

A

Anner

my nipples are very sensitive and i often cum from nipple play alone lol

Back