UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
my nipples are very sensitive and i often cum from nipple play alone lol
I would love to make you cum from sucking and nibbling your nipples xxx

DTR

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Is she happy now? More confident?
Hi, sorry for the late reply !! Yes she is so much more confident now, I didn’t want her to have the operation I was happy as she was !! But she’s very happy with the result

Mariposa

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Hi, sorry for the late reply !! Yes she is so much more confident now, I didn’t want her to have the operation I was happy as she was !! But she’s very happy with the result
I’m delighted to hear that. I’ll keep saving!

MrChubby

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
I have always been ashamed of my small boobs but the more time I spend here the more I think maybe I shouldn’t care. Do you really guys don’t care about size?
At the end of the day its more about how well you connect with someone. Having them on the same wavelength is far more important than boob size and after chatting with you in the rooms, you seem like a lovely woman who can have a laugh and a joke. If a guy's not interested in you just because your boobs aren't DD, that's his loss, not yours.

Mariposa

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
At the end of the day its more about how well you connect with someone. Having them on the same wavelength is far more important than boob size and after chatting with you in the rooms, you seem like a lovely woman who can have a laugh and a joke. If a guy's not interested in you just because your boobs aren't DD, that's his loss, not yours.
Oh goodness, thank you so much Chubby. You’re also good fun. All the abuse you take from Fraggle and still standing.

Adamfearo

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
I have always been ashamed of my small boobs but the more time I spend here the more I think maybe I shouldn’t care. Do you really guysi Love all boobs, but I like big bobs too.. guess it depends on the person

enolou

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
big ... small ... i love them all ..... as long as they are natural. dont worry about the size of them ... just flaunt them anyway if thats what you want to do.

Nagromnai

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I have a preference for fuller boobs but not gunna turn someone down or make an issue if they are smaller, I guess its the same with cock size some are more well endowed than others but some women like a big cock and others are intimidated by them and prefer something more manageable lol as a teenager I was a bit insecure about the size of my cock coz a mate of mine was always bragging about have a massive dick (and got it out to prove it at any opportunity) but over the years ive never had a complaint about it so guess it must be good enough lol

Naughtyfun222

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
I have always been ashamed of my small boobs but the more time I spend here the more I think maybe I shouldn’t care. Do you really guys don’t care about size?
I think you, like a lot of ladies, forget it's your sexiness that guys find attractive. And that's in your head. Not your body x

Mboet92

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
As long as they are natural, can't ask for more than that :D be proud of what you have as you deserve to!

Back