Big boobs

DTR

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
My wife was a 32a but was always unhappy with them, i wasn’t bothered personally but I saved hard and she had a boob job and she’s now a 34D, but like I said I wasn’t bothered at all !!!!

Ivorthicken2

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I have always been ashamed of my small boobs but the more time I spend here the more I think maybe I shouldn’t care. Do you really guys don’t care about size?
Mariposa I'm not personally. I'd just want you to be comfortable in your own body. I like small ones as I think there still fun to tease. Blushes xxx

Mariposa

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
My wife was a 32a but was always unhappy with them, i wasn’t bothered personally but I saved hard and she had a boob job and she’s now a 34D, but like I said I wasn’t bothered at all !!!!
Is she happy now? More confident?

Emeris

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
I have always been ashamed of my small boobs but the more time I spend here the more I think maybe I shouldn’t care. Do you really guys don’t care about size?
You have nothing to be ashamed of. I have always thought my cock was nothing special but those that have seen it are happy :)

Emeris

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Thank you. I’m feeling more and more confident lol
You should, we all have different tastes. Some like big tits and some small. Personally I have never liked huge, I always thought C/D was a perfect size. Now I quite like B cup

Back