Big boobs

GaynorBlue

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Big boobs are a burden alot of clothes don't fit or look good bras hard to find and more expensive and chronic back pain
I agree totally. Guys wouldn't want them between their legs would they.

Ifancyolder

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I have always been ashamed of my small boobs but the more time I spend here the more I think maybe I shouldn’t care. Do you really guys don’t care about size?
I honestly dont think it matters, however, there are people who do fantasise about big boobs and people who would like curvy bodies (like me) regardless of the size of the boobs ;) x

Silvana

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I have always been ashamed of my small boobs but the more time I spend here the more I think maybe I shouldn’t care. Do you really guys don’t care about size?
Having big breasts isn't all roses, the back pain and not being able to wear certain tops is hard. I have very large breasts. Women always say how they want a boob job but they haven't a clue as to what all the implications are of having large boobs are.You cant find clothes that fit. Bras are expensive. Its a nightmare getting dresses and stuff too. There are dresses that I can never wear because, while on someone with smaller breasts it would look ok, on me it looks vulgar. This issue of vulgarity isn’t something that I would have necessarily impressed upon myself, but rather the reaction that I get from people. I would love to wear strappy dresses with little triangle cups! I would love to wear certain shirts and blouses without something underneath for the sake of modesty (well, someone else’s idea of modesty not necessarily my own). I wear almost always my satin and silk blouses fully buttoned to the top combined with a satin skirt or satin pants. I don't wear anything vulgar but because of my body type anything i wear looks tight on me. The truth is I regulate a lot of what I wear so that people won’t take it as an invitation to touch, stare, or speak to or about my breasts or ass. And so many people look at them rather than in the eyes while talking...

The biggest problem I have is with sleeping. I can't sleep on my front because they end up all tender and I can't sleep on my back because they're really heavy so I sleep on my sides. Also running is hell...

Mariposa

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Having big breasts isn't all roses, the back pain and not being able to wear certain tops is hard. I have very large breasts. Women always say how they want a boob job but they haven't a clue as to what all the implications are of having large boobs are.You cant find clothes that fit. Bras are expensive. Its a nightmare getting dresses and stuff too. There are dresses that I can never wear because, while on someone with smaller breasts it would look ok, on me it looks vulgar. This issue of vulgarity isn’t something that I would have necessarily impressed upon myself, but rather the reaction that I get from people. I would love to wear strappy dresses with little triangle cups! I would love to wear certain shirts and blouses without something underneath for the sake of modesty (well, someone else’s idea of modesty not necessarily my own). I wear almost always my satin and silk blouses fully buttoned to the top combined with a satin skirt or satin pants. I don't wear anything vulgar but because of my body type anything i wear looks tight on me. The truth is I regulate a lot of what I wear so that people won’t take it as an invitation to touch, stare, or speak to or about my breasts or ass. And so many people look at them rather than in the eyes while talking...

The biggest problem I have is with sleeping. I can't sleep on my front because they end up all tender and I can't sleep on my back because they're really heavy so I sleep on my sides. Also running is hell...
Darling girl, I can see what you are saying. I wish I could take some of yours to alíviate the issue. And it does seem unfair how much it restricts your life. My issue is simple vanity. I am blessed with other qualities so perhaphs I shouldn’t be so selfish but it is human nature and I can’t help to want to feel more womanly in that sense
I definitely thank you for your post. It’s brought a different perspective
Much love x

S

sickbloke74

Being an admirer of boobs, I lke all sizes and shapes, however I do prefer the smaller ones as they just look 'nicer', 36c is perfection :) but like us blokes size doesn't matter and be happy with what you're blessed with :D

A

Andyb7274

Anything more than a handful is a waste ;)

Oxonslimmale

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Dont care about size if there are sexy i know straith no size matters

rockhardpole

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Boobs of all sizes are great never be ashamed of what you have your sexy the way you are, iv seen some of your pics and I definitely think you have an amazing pair and a great bodyx

Yorkshireladkinky

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I think small boobs can be a turn on it's not all about size my dear

Groundwork

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Hope your confidence is still growing mariposa and hope one day you will have the confidence to show you breasts and nice nipples much love hun xx

reigniteyourspark

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Hi. I would say never be ashamed of your sexy body - you look gorgeous. Boob size is just part of our appearance, if we come across as sexy, passionate and engaged, we will all have fun. I've always preferred sensitive nipples, love to see yours PM me if you'd like to share pics Rxx

S

sirusdvirus61

Never bothered me Tbh. Never been a Boob man but I do like a nice dark areola size is immaterial to me ;)

Back