Submissive Newbie, F, 38

P

PeterMac

New to all this but I'm a submissive lady who loves men who make me know my place. Cocksucking a speciality, I'm definitely a fellatrix. Particular penchant for older guys. Chat only at the moment.
Mmm can you do that to mine please

P

PeterMac

New to all this but I'm a submissive lady who loves men who make me know my place. Cocksucking a speciality, I'm definitely a fellatrix. Particular penchant for older guys. Chat only at the moment.
Can you please suck mine like the pic

TophatUK

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Mmmmm that sucking looks like a speciality you REALLY enjoy (which can only make it even better!!) SEXY body!!

iwantsuckclit74

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
mmmm so lovely id love to lick you and suck your clit as you suck my cock

Attachments

• user7583062_3e147dbda2b3.jpg
    user7583062_3e147dbda2b3.jpg
    60.8 KB · Views: 7

marlon

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Wow! So hot! Suck on my big cock now sub!!

Welshmann

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Hi Natalie
50 year old man from Wales I love your profile I’d like to chat with you some time

marlon

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
That is so beautiful! You're taking such care! Would love to connect. I'm 58 x

marlon

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Would love to chat darling?

Rockin

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Wow looks like a fine technique you have. Beautiful and sexy. They type of NSA action I love to take part in. Very hot

Liam13579

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Hey can u blow me

Back