Write one line to describe what you desire.

DirtyDan

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Passionate sweaty rough sex with a man in control who knows how to fuck a woman in heat brutaly with respect. How's that for a challenge?
You are literally the exact kind of woman I am looking for. I love to be in control and throw a woman around in the bed or out of it ;) (erm... in the good way).
Id gently but firmly hold and squeeze your neck with 1 hand while the other is groping your tit or aplace your ribs guiding your body in synchrony against mine. Id come close for a quick kiss and to make sure you have just enough air and with a cheeky naughty smile from you i'd return to duty.

oh fuck me I better stop this here :D

Sumiko

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I’d like to tie them down and blind fold them. Dribble ice cream all over and gently lick it off. Tickle and tease. I’d love a good blow job and to try anal. I love giving oral. Just a few things for now

Them??????!!!!!!!

Eric_Shon

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
I desire peace on earth, an end to global warming, a hangover cure, a giant vanilla cheesecake, and a hareem of beautiful women for my personal pleasure.

Josh1999

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
I want to be told what to do make your bitch control me

T

Touchmerichard

Want to lie naked with that special someone,touching and tasting each other's nakedness♡15571825213221107845867954703838.jpg

Back