Write one line to describe what you desire.

E

ExtremelyNice

To spend 24 hours with a very beautiful & passionate sensual woman. To wine and dine her and pamper her treating her like a Queen. To share witty and intelligent conversation. But in the bedroom to dominate her and treat her like a whore. To fully explore each others sensuality & sexuality to the full.
That would do it for me!
You were doing well until you got to sentence 4.
1, 2, 3 and 5 lovely!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Nagromnai

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Passionate sweaty rough sex with a man in control who knows how to fuck a woman in heat brutaly with respect. How's that for a challenge?
I'm game to give it a go

Tier

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I Desire to touch... A soul so Deeply... I find myself lost within their stars....

S

Secretliaisons1969

A tall articulate man with a sense of humour who enjoys lots of steamy relentless sessions
either that or some new plants to pot in my wheelbarrow :)
I'd greatly enjoy both forms of gardening with you.
lol
X

Tier

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I desire the passion of a forest fire... The depth of an abyss... The touch of an angel.... The heart of a Tiger.... A beautiful enigma, so vast and complexed... I desire to caress the flames and set this world ablaze.

Beautifullsociopath

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
I desire the passion of a forest fire... The depth of an abyss... The touch of an angel.... The heart of a Tiger.... A beautiful enigma, so vast and complexed... I desire to caress the flames and set this world ablaze.
Be carefull you might get burned.

Back