Write one line to describe what you desire.

smith77

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
A tall articulate man with a sense of humour who enjoys lots of steamy relentless sessions
either that or some new plants to pot in my wheelbarrow :)
I got tonz of plants if you want lol

S

Slinx

I got tonz of plants if you want lol
Sounds promising

I just knew there would be loads of opportunity to find a decent plant here when I stumbled upon the site :)

Last edited by a moderator:

smith77

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Sounds promising

I just knew there would be loads of opportunity to find a decent plant here when I stumbled upon the site :)
Sex and gardening isn't that every mans hobby lol

Emeris

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
I like to take my time to enjoy my lover, kissing, fingering, licking and fucking. A woman who enjoys that and similar in return would be fantastic. Not limited to the bedroom ....

hornyscorpio

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
IMG_2054.PNG
A really good looking bloke with a long tongue.
Just found a picture of this man for you lol, I don't know if you find him good looking but wow what a tongue, I have tongue envy I feel so inadequate lol x

VicBhouy

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
The excitement and thrill of exploring the contours, mind and hidden delights of a new lovers body for the first time.

M

MowgliSCN

Hmmm she is a seriously sexy office girl who where's glasses and very tight classy office outfits she doesn't have a partner and definitely has a thing for me..as when we speak on the phone it quickly drifts to flirty chat always a smile when we meet I just want to go round the table bend her over pull down her knickers and pin her down while I fully fuck her hard and deep in front of everyone around staff and customers...

Back