Where Is the strangest place you’ve had sex?

P

PlusSizeBabe88

Had a quick fuck in the ladies with my husband when we worked together and before we were married. He finished his shift, I still had a couple of hours left. Dragged him into a cubicle, sucked him off and then straddled him. Heard our boss come in and once she finally finished what was the worlds longest piss and was drying her hands I used the noise of the hand dryer to let out my orgasm. He went home with my tights and thong so I had to finish my shift with nothing on under my skirt and could feel his cum trickling out of me. Not gonna lie, I did scoop it up and put my fingers in my mouth while at my desk

Dillanhan

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
In the ladies toilet of a bar.
It was a hot quickie as there were women constantly coming in and using the facilities. In the end we didnt care and carried on. After we had finished we got knowing looks as we walked out of the toilet.

southernguy48

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
john lewis in changing room x actually no sharing a gf in a hotel sauna with two other guest

Last edited:

jonnya

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I had sex in the spare room of someone's house when her husband was out. Wasnt relaxing at all

Bigballs987

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Water park in Tenerife in a crowded swimming pool mid day she was cock hungry

uglyoldmanc

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
with missimoo in a sauna pool n jacuzzi in local health spa. on nudist sun terrace of hotel in costa adeje.
several years ago with a playmate on a gate in field in cannock chase and in the car park of the German Military Cemetery.
decades ago in a guard house cells with a senior nursing officer who'd been called out of a party to check on a prisoner (he was out cold n we din't feel any need to wake him, but regs state she had to check on him lol)

EvilWolf

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
On a train in the rear drivers cab, I was with my girlfriend we was going up north to see her family and it being a fast train didnt stop often so could be an hour or so between stops. my uncle was the train guard and he owed me a favour big time and let us in there so we had sex on a high speed train about 60mph.

doonhamer

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
In the toilet in a plane with a hostess. Only problem was it was parked up at the airport at the time, you might say I'm in the twenty feet high club.

VipOmen

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Er.. I think that this needs more of an explanation in confessions but I have had a few unusual experiences just over the last summer months and totally unexpected..
1) in the private office of my solicitors!
2) in the private room at the magistrates court
3) in my mates hay barn
4) on the roundabout in the local park
5) on top of the city centre monument
6) pmsl in my first gfs bedroom at her mother's house
7) back of an ambulance (don't ask..
8) at the back of the local garden centre in the shrub and trees..
9) inside the chaplains office in the chapel within a graveyard smh

Some unusual places and all with people who were completely unexpected and unplanned but the strangest place was in the dungeon and under the portcullice at a well known local abbey and only with access by water and sneaking past security..

CindyWindy

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Had sex in the presence of a bunch of friends. We were all watching a movie when one of my friends (friends with benefits) asked if I have my panties on. I didn't. Was just wearing a skirt. He slid his hand under my skirt. I was loving it. My nipples were erected already. I started petting his dick.
Then he came over me while I was sitting in the sofa. It was a semi-dark room. Our friends were visibly embarrassed but they ignored somehow. We finished our whole act in peace and I was near-naked by the time we ended.

CatmanBill1070

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
The strangest place I've had sex was on the bleachers during my high-school home coming game

CatmanBill1070

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
However the most exciting place I've had sex was on the beach 2 years ago during broad daylight in August while on vacation in Los Angeles California.

Pierced_Cock

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
on a light single propped plane, my mate was flying it, and my ex wanted to have sex, she mounted him and fucked my brains out, turned her on so much that he kept looking over and watching us, god she screamed as she came, i still wish he could have join us but that would have been way to dangerous

flank11

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
For me I think it’s got to be pe changing rooms at school the risk of getting caught is just the biggest turn on :O ;)
Not sex but got a hand job under the table in physics! I also love the thrill of getting caught

Back