Where Is the strangest place you’ve had sex?

LovesToLickYou72

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
For me I think it’s got to be pe changing rooms at school the risk of getting caught is just the biggest turn on :O ;)
Against a statue of Queen Victoria opposite the Police Station. My then girlfriend pulled out my cock while we were kissing, then turned round and bent over the wall, revealing she'd taken her knickers off. She then slid herself onto me and started grinding

Cc3386

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
For me I think it’s got to be pe changing rooms at school the risk of getting caught is just the biggest turn on :O ;)
Fucked my mums friend in my mums car when taking her home after a party at mine

SussexM24

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Took an ex to Paris (cos I'm a romantic) and we were so horny that on the way up the stairs to the air BnB we were in (like a block of flats) she just pulled her thing down and we started fucking outside other flats...she started moaning loud so we quickly ran to our room to finish off

Sophie-Jason

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
In our own bed lol
We have done all sorts everywhere, Including sat on Jason's lap with me with a skirt on , Sometimes just rubbing against me but if really wet and horny penetration has happened but i find it hard not to make any noise.
Changing rooms is one of our favourite places, Its the feeling of having people right next to you but they have no i dear whats going on.
If its a cloths shop then its fun trying on a complete outfit having some fun in it then then putting back on shelf. We have done this alot but also i do this when its just me.
Take care J & S xx

SussexM24

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Oh yes it was, but with rubber of course ;). It was very normal and innocent "siting on top of my bf action" lol. Skirt with no undies helped too :p
Very lucky boyfriend...bet the film was good too

G

GodofThunder

Not so much as strangest but odd

parents bed, while I had chicken pox in my mid 30’s. Fell asleep after and hallucinated as I had a temperature

Back