what's your favorite sexual fantasy?

• Thread starter marriedsharon50
  • Start date

Prisofdesert

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Singing, 'How do you solve a problem like Maria ?!' while rodeo riding the lonely, hunky goatherd, high on a hill somewhere in Austria. Au Naturel.

Funtimesinlockdown

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
The details and scene might vary but basically getting naked in front of a crowd of people...and then pleasuring them all, 1 (or 2 or 3!) at a time in their preferred way. While someone else films the whole thing.
Why don’t you get naked for this stream and let us send you videos of us all pleasing our selves to you sexy naked pictures? X

Nagromnai

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I'm stopped at a remote car park in the new forest having a sneaky tug in the old fella when I'm suddenly aware of someone stood beside my window, they unzip their top to reveal a fabulous pair of tits, I lower the window and they push them through and into my face so I start sucking on the erect nipples, as I feel a hand that isn't mine grip my throbbing shaft, then they lean their head in through the window and start sucking my cock while I play with the tits

N

Newburysub

Oh there's so many
My current fav fantasy is being tied up helpless and blindfolded then given to groups of people to use however they want. I love the thought of having no choice what happens to me and knowing I'd never know who had fucked me.
That's a good one

N

Naughtyboii

I've always wanted to knock on a hot womans house door. Poke my dik through the letterbox, she takes the bait and starts sucking. After a while she let's me in to fuk her all over the house... all night.

NaughtyWife

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Probably sounds boring to some, but I mostly fantasise remembering past sexual encounters and things I've read and my mind weaves on from there. Perhaps what I did with one lover transposed on someone else. One lover who was particularly skilled tends to feature a lot - I am sure he knew my body better than I do myself.

Jim1969nl

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Like many guys ( I think).. I'd LOVE to see 2 ladies otgether... in lingerie... kissing eachother... me watching..... LOVE that...

Curious4more

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
To meet a hot girl undress her & to discover that she has a surprise in her panties ;)

DayEd1201

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Probably sounds boring to some, but I mostly fantasise remembering past sexual encounters and things I've read and my mind weaves on from there. Perhaps what I did with one lover transposed on someone else. One lover who was particularly skilled tends to feature a lot - I am sure he knew my body better than I do myself.
I hear what you mean here, I’ve got a few exes from a long time ago who I will always remember the sex with, and I have certain outfits they owned or certain dirty/exciting situations we found ourselves in. These often cross my kind when I’m fantasising and having a memory wank! Like now, writing this my mind has wandered to these little satin panties an ex used to wear, with her lovely little tanned body I used to love pulling them down and exploring her with my tongue on the couch, until she would pull me up and pull me inside her when she was now soaking wet ... great days! Or another ex who used to like standing up and being fucked against the wall .. you’ve got me going now! Thanks :)

Back