what's your favorite sexual fantasy?

• Thread starter marriedsharon50
  • Start date
M

marriedsharon50

Sorry for the delay Kelie but had an early night, awww how sweet you look great too, although i'm only into men, just waiting for hubby to get hope from this night shift, with a cold beer and a slow bj

Kellie

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Sorry for the delay Kelie but had an early night, awww how sweet you look great too, although i'm only into men, just waiting for hubby to get hope from this night shift, with a cold beer and a slow bj
I am a man who like to cross dress sometimes he he get the best of both worlds lol

JohnClark69

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
My fantasy is my watching girlfriend be a complete slut for a group of men. Seeing how she flirts with them and gets them in to the bedroom, and then watching her get fucked by like 5 guys. Hopefully we can make this a reality.
pm me if u want to make it happen

Stevemclachlan

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Im pretty sure that when it happens you will love it, as will the guys getting to play with your luscious body :)

M

marriedsharon50

My fantasy is my watching girlfriend be a complete slut for a group of men. Seeing how she flirts with them and gets them in to the bedroom, and then watching her get fucked by like 5 guys. Hopefully we can make this a reality.
i take it she know's about this and loves the idea too

Piccolo

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
My fantasy at the moment would be to pull down your panties and bend you over then eat your pussy

JamesBenedetti

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Deffo a huge shower orgy between the guys rugby team I play for and the women’s team.

Back