what's your favorite sexual fantasy?

• Thread starter marriedsharon50
  • Start date

dickiea584

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Oh there's so many
My current fav fantasy is being tied up helpless and blindfolded then given to groups of people to use however they want. I love the thought of having no choice what happens to me and knowing I'd never know who had fucked me.
The wife agreed to be blindfold,tie up anytime we're out town,in the hotel to play.

Ady_6100

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I want a threesome with my wife and her best mate! But she’s not keen on the idea of a threesome so not even suggested one with her best mate!!

jonnya

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I love that idea of watching my wife being ridden by another man. Some one you know makes it even more horny.
I love the thought of a particular guy she works with driving her home after a
leaving do. He takes her to a car park and gives her a good seeing to before bringing her home to me.
Enclose a file. Any Alpha males want to tell me what they would do if they were that guy?
She looks like she would eat him alive....sexy woman... I would have her in a hardcore rough situation, where we both slap each other and call each other names. `I suspect she would give as good as she gets.

Reactions: Naz

Naz

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
She looks like she would eat him alive....sexy woman... I would have her in a hardcore rough situation, where we both slap each other and call each other names. `I suspect she would give as good as she ghard

Last edited:

jonnya

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
To fuck a married woman in her marital bed x
I did that in her spare room and lounge. I was bothered hubby would come home so wasn't the most relaxed shag

Last edited:
S

SussexGuy47

some horny Fem or 2 horny fems in Sussex to come round an show me all the skills they have......
or a couple whos Wifey Needs seeing to on a regular basis..

jonnya

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I would also love to go to a sex party where everyone was wearing sexy head costume so noone was identifiable. And everyone just played with who ever they liked and fancied. Everyone there was into men and women and group. Total free for all but with total respect.

Needahand

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I'd love to lie back with a woman lying either side of me, both giving me the best wank of my life!

Reactions: Naz

Ciarraiboy2021

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
My wife getting all dressed up in a sexy silky or satin dress to hang on on her curves . Sexy black lace lingerie on and heels. Make up and red lipstick . We go out and I bump into you at a bar you join us as you're an old uni friend . Lots of drinks and flirting and dancing with her . We go back to hotel for a night cap and I make an excuse about needing to go to get some mixers for the drinks leaving you alone in the room. I come back and the drink and flirting has taken effect .

Pm to chat to me about this

Last edited:
Back