What's the youngest/oldest you'd go for?

James53

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
im 57 but love to try younger say 25 min

Attachments

• fb3415ec256bdec3fbb8143472b73e66.jpg
    fb3415ec256bdec3fbb8143472b73e66.jpg
    158.7 KB · Views: 8

Vegas

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I love this conversation. I'd be up for anyone older as long as they could keep up and younger about 30
I love this too! There’s levels of attraction we shouldn’t be afraid to explore ❤️

matt_neon

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
When I was a teen I fancied older women and had a few experiences with much older ladies. Now I'm older I much prefer younger....18 upwards although I've found mid to late 20's much more experienced and fun to be with.

Amy42Kent

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Since I was a teenager most of my lovers have been older, several considerably, and I currently have a fwb who it 67.

Never really had an interest in younger men until last year when I had a 6 month affair with one of my son's old schoolfriends (he's 19). That was intense.

TactileSteve

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
When I was in my 20s I ended up with my mother’s friend in her late 40s and at that time older women really did it for me. Now in my 50s prefer ladies around my age, but would consider younger maybe 30s through to 60s

Vegas

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Since I was a teenager most of my lovers have been older, several considerably, and I currently have a fwb who it 67.

Never really had an interest in younger men until last year when I had a 6 month affair with one of my son's old schoolfriends (he's 19). That was intense.
Fuck, that’s really hot x LOVE that you’re fucking and playing with the next gen……

karl4fun

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I'm 25, but ever since I was a teen I've been increasingly attracted to older men, to the point where men my age don't do it for me anymore, so I was curious, if you're over the age of let's say 40/50, what's the youngest you'd go for? If you're younger what's the oldest you'd go for?
I'm 55 fit fun very clean and I love sex and up for whatever plus I love enjoying sex for hours so if your looking for a few hours of really great filthy fun where whatever you want will happen gladly and I'm well hung too so if your genuine and serious about it message me and we can talk

karl4fun

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I'm 55 fit fun very clean and I love sex and up for whatever plus I love enjoying sex for hours so if your looking for a few hours of really great filthy fun where whatever you want will happen gladly and I'm well hung too so if your genuine and serious about it message me and we can talk

Attachments

• download.jpeg
    download.jpeg
    104.9 KB · Views: 1

Alwayshorny4029

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
I'm 25, but ever since I was a teen I've been increasingly attracted to older men, to the point where men my age don't do it for me anymore, so I was curious, if you're over the age of let's say 40/50, what's the youngest you'd go for? If you're younger what's the oldest you'd go for?
I'm 48 and wouldn't have a problem sleeping with a 25yr old prefer younger woman to be honest.

Serenex

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
I've always preferred older ever since I was at school. Fun fact I've never actually been with anyone younger than me. I think the oldest guy I've been with was like late 60s. Older guys just do it for me

Ifancyolder

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
No limits both ways

loveithard

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I've always preferred older ever since I was at school. Fun fact I've never actually been with anyone younger than me. I think the oldest guy I've been with was like late 60s. Older guys just do it for me
very good to know..lol xx

RedKnight99

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
For me, so long as they are adults age alone would not be the deciding factor. And older woman who looks after her self or a mature younger woman would be considered.
In person I've only ever had a 6 year age gap but that has been that distance above and below my age.

B8gun

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I'm currently dating this beautiful lady who is 25

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240327-104419_Facebook.jpg
    Screenshot_20240327-104419_Facebook.jpg
    388 KB · Views: 16

Saph

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Oldest, I was 16 he was 46. We were together 13 years.

Nothings changed, still adore the benefit of an older guy.

Vegas

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Oldest, I was 16 he was 46. We were together 13 years.

Nothings changed, still adore the benefit of an older guy.
I have questions about the 46 year old in this instance, but if you went into eyes open I bet you learned a LOT

Back