Whats something that feels illegal, but actually isn't?

Chump1

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Ive just eaten a big bar of whole nut and fancying another. Cdm or fruit and nut? Decisions decisions!do nuts cont in you 5 portions.

Chump1

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Tomorrow I have to don a surgical gown with your arse hanging out. If I tell the judge I was only taking pictures for count down and show some skin will I get probation?

Digler1984

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Waking her up with my tongue in her arse... concent wasn't given, nor was it asked for. Grey area... well, brown actually

SlickDick46

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
It may be legal, but under the age of 18 they’re still classed as minors, the parent(s) are held responsible legally if a child is considered to be abused. Would you let your child knowingly, as a good parent ?

Chump1

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Eating a Cadbury flake in bed with crisp white sheets and not caring about the crumbs. (Is it possible to eat one without making them maybe a different thread) or that the cleaner may not realise it’s chocolate smudges.

IncognitoSCN

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Hmmm..

My way of thinking about sex is that if two consenting adults have a thing for each other then they should just fuck, get it out of their system and make sure they don't hurt anyone else with their game..

Soooooo

I know I'm a good looking guy.. in fact I'm a typical alpha male I don't take shit off anyone, I'm tall with a fantastic physique, I don't suffer any problems with getting attention from the ladies or men for that matter lmao..

My father's best friend who is a lifelong friend of our family has a daughter who is 9 years younger than me.. I never really paid her any attention growing up but she ended up being a nurse at my Nans care home.. she is super attractive and we spent alot of time together over the last few years.. I would never tell her that I would love to fuck her due to the respect for both of our fathers but we ended up on a phone call one night, both a little drunk and she admitted that I was her first sexual crush in her teens.. she said that when she first became sexually aware she would look forward to when I was coming to her house to visit.. she was 14 and I was 23, just last year I was 46 and she was 37 .. I thought to myself what a great thing for somebody to get the chance to fuck their first real sexual fantasy.. so l asked her what she would do if I came over to her place and got her naked and fucked her.. err wtaf are you serious about it she replied.. oh yeah send me your postcode and I will come over now but it will have to be a secret between us..

I ended up with her but it definitely felt so wrong even though it was not illegal..

Back