Use my Slag

Chappy

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
I'd watch you lube her ass up for me with your cum then Fuck the both of you's in the arse and share my cum between ya's! She's a filthy gorgeous slag mind! One lucky guy!

Nico

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Hey, hope You are well!

If You aee still looking for some id love to try that with You Guys. She is such a Gorgeous lady.
Hope she likes hard, thick cocks :3

Drop me a msg xx

killphil71

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Any lads up for fucking my slag?
She loves having dirty sex with other men while I watch and we also like having mmf threesomes. If there's enough genuine men then a bukkake and a gangbang creampie are on the cards.
She's 35, I'm 31. I love having a partner that sleeps around and is openly a dirty slag & she loves sex with man after man, she is hooked on having two cocks in her mouth at once and getting spitroasted.
I am up for being cucked if there's any lads that want to abuse me while they have their way with the woman I love.
She wants to hear what you'd do to her so tell us in detail what you'll do to her. Private message for more pics of the dirty little slag.
She loves being called names too and she used to only fuck black guys before we met & she still craves black cock so i like her to cheat on me with black men.
So, anyone game, 20-35 preferably, but if i think you are dirty enough everyone is considered. I've posted some photos of her from last weekend, what do you think to her outfit? She wore it to a club too.
Inbox me for more pics.... I like guys wanking over them and she likes people sending them round their mates to look at.
looking gd

Olly

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
I’d love to come and fuck her. Bend her over a table and bang her doggy style as hard as I can and cum inside of her since she likes getting cream pies.

Kaboom86

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Id love to fill every hole pull her hair slap her tell her how much of a slut she really is i want to make her spit drip down her chin and breasts making her makeup run i want to show her what a man can really do to a real slut

NickNaughty

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
She loves having dirty sex with other men while I watch and we also like having mmf threesomes. If there's enough genuine men then a bukkake and a gangbang creampie are on the cards.
She's 35, I'm 31. I love having a partner that sleeps around and is openly a dirty slag & she loves sex with man after man, she is hooked on having two cocks in her mouth at once and getting spitroasted.
I am up for being cucked if there's any lads that want to abuse me while they have their way with the woman I love.
She wants to hear what you'd do to her so tell us in detail what you'll do to her. Private message for more pics of the dirty little slag.
She loves being called names too and she used to only fuck black guys before we met & she still craves black cock so i like her to cheat on me with black men.
So, anyone game, 20-35 preferably, but if i think you are dirty enough everyone is considered. I've posted some photos of her from last weekend, what do you think to her outfit? She wore it to a club too.
Inbox me for more pics.... I like guys wanking over them and she likes people sending them round their mates to look at.
I would love to have the little slut on her knees infront of me and a few other guys. Stroking our cocks all hard licking the heads of our cocks as we all feel her slutty little body....

noahizza

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
How would you like a young virgin fucking your slut in any way possible, you and her could teach me everything I need to know! I’d fuck her till my legs gave out and then some!

Mac86

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Birmingham too far away?

Mick69

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
You are lucky to have a dirty little slutw she makes me horny asf will fck every hole of her

charles1988

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Hi id love to fuck your missus xx

A

Alfk

Definately a creampie. Up for the gangbang too

Back