Use my Slag

Yorksfitmale

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Any lads up for fucking my slag?
She loves having dirty sex with other men while I watch and we also like having mmf threesomes. If there's enough genuine men then a bukkake and a gangbang creampie are on the cards.
She's 35, I'm 31. I love having a partner that sleeps around and is openly a dirty slag & she loves sex with man after man, she is hooked on having two cocks in her mouth at once and getting spitroasted.
I am up for being cucked if there's any lads that want to abuse me while they have their way with the woman I love.
She wants to hear what you'd do to her so tell us in detail what you'll do to her. Private message for more pics of the dirty little slag.
She loves being called names too and she used to only fuck black guys before we met & she still craves black cock so i like her to cheat on me with black men.
So, anyone game, 20-35 preferably, but if i think you are dirty enough everyone is considered. I've posted some photos of her from last weekend, what do you think to her outfit? She wore it to a club too.
Inbox me for more pics.... I like guys wanking over them and she likes people sending them round their mates to look at.
I'd love to fuck and abuse your slags holes, filling them and covering her with my spunk. Plus live in Yorkshire too so may be easily arranged ;-)

Coachdan

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
She loves having dirty sex with other men while I watch and we also like having mmf threesomes. If there's enough genuine men then a bukkake and a gangbang creampie are on the cards.
She's 35, I'm 31. I love having a partner that sleeps around and is openly a dirty slag & she loves sex with man after man, she is hooked on having two cocks in her mouth at once and getting spitroasted.
I am up for being cucked if there's any lads that want to abuse me while they have their way with the woman I love.
She wants to hear what you'd do to her so tell us in detail what you'll do to her. Private message for more pics of the dirty little slag.
She loves being called names too and she used to only fuck black guys before we met & she still craves black cock so i like her to cheat on me with black men.
So, anyone game, 20-35 preferably, but if i think you are dirty enough everyone is considered. I've posted some photos of her from last weekend, what do you think to her outfit? She wore it to a club too.
Inbox me for more pics.... I like guys wanking over them and she likes people sending them round their mates to look at.
Got videos?

F

fred1011

Love to fuck her and let her feel every hard inch of my cock. and shoot cum all over her hot body

Bigjohn2

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
I’d love to fuck your slag in front of you with my big cock in every hole making her scream

Danny06

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Fuck me I would fuck her hard and for ages i would love to speak to her dirty and treat her like a real slut should be I would fuck every whole make her sore watch try take my cock in her wholes u can watch and see how a real man fuck a slut

B

bubblespunk

I'd love to get my hands on you. We'd have hours of dirty fun

Kellie

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
looking good there, love to meet up with you for some fun, Kellie

Acayote

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
I'll happily use the slag until she's sweating and collapses from over use, then I'd empty my balls in her mouth, hit me up if this sounds good n I'll send a pic

TrevorHW

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
I'd love the chance to use her till she can't take anymore

TheoMassive

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score

leviking

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
would she be up for trying something bit different, id love to be at her mercy, and do french trampling, involves her driving over me while i in pit with board over me

Back