Use my Slag

J

Justhere4funmale

Any lads up for fucking my slag?
She loves having dirty sex with other men while I watch and we also like having mmf threesomes. If there's enough genuine men then a bukkake and a gangbang creampie are on the cards.
She's 35, I'm 31. I love having a partner that sleeps around and is openly a dirty slag & she loves sex with man after man, she is hooked on having two cocks in her mouth at once and getting spitroasted.
I am up for being cucked if there's any lads that want to abuse me while they have their way with the woman I love.
She wants to hear what you'd do to her so tell us in detail what you'll do to her. Private message for more pics of the dirty little slag.
She loves being called names too and she used to only fuck black guys before we met & she still craves black cock so i like her to cheat on me with black men.
So, anyone game, 20-35 preferably, but if i think you are dirty enough everyone is considered. I've posted some photos of her from last weekend, what do you think to her outfit? She wore it to a club too.
Inbox me for more pics.... I like guys wanking over them and she likes people sending them round their mates to look at.
Makes me hard wanna cum in her mouth

D

Devonrob

I’m in the queue! Going to be wanking til she’s ready for my hot throbbing very hard 65 year old dick - ready and waiting if she’ll have me!

MatureStud69

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
She loves having dirty sex with other men while I watch and we also like having mmf threesomes. If there's enough genuine men then a bukkake and a gangbang creampie are on the cards.
She's 35, I'm 31. I love having a partner that sleeps around and is openly a dirty slag & she loves sex with man after man, she is hooked on having two cocks in her mouth at once and getting spitroasted.
I am up for being cucked if there's any lads that want to abuse me while they have their way with the woman I love.
She wants to hear what you'd do to her so tell us in detail what you'll do to her. Private message for more pics of the dirty little slag.
She loves being called names too and she used to only fuck black guys before we met & she still craves black cock so i like her to cheat on me with black men.
So, anyone game, 20-35 preferably, but if i think you are dirty enough everyone is considered. I've posted some photos of her from last weekend, what do you think to her outfit? She wore it to a club too.
Inbox me for more pics.... I like guys wanking over them and she likes people sending them round their mates to look at.

L

Labiapleaser

Ummm vey interesting. Loved to know where you live in the UK.

L

Labiapleaser

I'd love to bang you all over them woods. I'd bang you harder than a woodpecker.

L

Lusher

Ready when you are!

Attachments

• 3CF7B322-A1B4-4692-BC9D-0D12E847B8A0.jpeg
    3CF7B322-A1B4-4692-BC9D-0D12E847B8A0.jpeg
    357.1 KB · Views: 20

Kestrel98

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
I'd love to fuck her hard and cum inside her. Anywhere in the west midlands per chance? If not I could travel :)

Jackdavey

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Ooh very hot, love the leggings, would rip a couple of holes in those we could use. I’m a bit above your age range, but experience is key.....and a large cock obviously.

settingsun

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I

Infamess

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
I got the black cock the sluty cow needs. You can watch, join, up to you, but I want to give her this rock hard cock, in all three of her holes and watch her cum repeatedly all over my dick

Cheekybrian789

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
I’m in Sheffield and would love to fuck her, you guys close by?

Mancman45

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
How about 46yr old flushing throbbing cock in her mouth, making her deep throat me before then spreading her cunt and banging her hard and deep, then when spunked get you to clean her up!

Back