The website & chat rooms wont work with Internet Explorer

Jamsey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Please use another browser, you will not be able to join the chat rooms using Internet Explorer, it's old and Microsoft doesn't support it anymore so it's probably a good idea to stop using it.

searcher21

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Getting the same program keeps disconnecting and reconnecting making it almost unusable,for the past 4 days

StanE

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I'm using Firefox same as above, tried Brave same as above

elwoodbluz1966

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
The site developers are aware and are working on the issues - apologies to all but please bear with us. Thanks.

Caity

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
i'm on the same browser i've been using for weeks on here with no problem . why do you suggest changing it will work when its your fault its not working .. we havent done anything

Stiffernow

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
It was acting up in chrome for a few days but it’s fine now

elwoodbluz1966

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
It's not my personal fault, I'm Admin, not tech support. The suggestion to clear cache/cookies and/or try another browser is made because in many cases it does fix the issue. The site developers are working on the issues and are aware of the problems.

Last edited:

bensburn

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
It's not my personal fault, I'm Admin, not tech support. The suggestion to clear cache/cookies and/or try another browser is made because in many cases it does fix the issue. The site developers are working on the issues and are aware of the problems.
Thanks for the update.

Caity

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
sorry meant its the sites fault not you personally ... seemed a bit better earlier.. got to speak again between the disconnecting cycles

bensburn

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Any update? It is still booting after a few seconds.

L

LydiaYorks

Been ages since ive been able to use the chatroom because of this issue. Getting very frustrating

Blueheaven

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Please use another browser, you will not be able to join the chat rooms using Internet Explorer, it's old and Microsoft doesn't support it anymore so it's probably a good idea to stop using it.
Thank you for the advice will try it out

bensburn

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Is there any update about this? I'm not using IE and it still doesn't connect properly

Back