SITE CONNECTION ISSUES

elwoodbluz1966

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
We are aware that some chatters are experiencing connection/disconnection and lag/pending issues. So far, it appears to be mainly chatters who are with BT or EE as their ISP.

This has been affecting this site for some time. The site owners and site developers are all fully aware and they are working to resolve the issues. We as Admins and moderators can't fix these issues, sorry. So please don't take it out on the moderators.

As soon as we know any updates we will of course let you all know.

Many thanks

bensburn

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Thanks for the update. Hopefully they can get it sorted soon.

Jemma19

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
We are aware that some chatters are experiencing connection/disconnection and lag/pending issues. So far, it appears to be mainly chatters who are with BT or EE as their ISP.

This has been affecting this site for some time. The site owners and site developers are all fully aware and they are working to resolve the issues. We as Admins and moderators can't fix these issues, sorry. So please don't take it out on the moderators.

Many thanks
thx elwood its annying but not your fault im sure it will be sorted soon

Scotty3

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score

Many thanks
Is this the reason that I cannot download any images, although others don't seem to be experiencing the same problem as I am. Kind regards.

Realman1

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Not working for me. Been couple weeks. Any idea on how long to fix??

alex4660

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
I'm constantly getting disconnected & guess what? I use BT fibre, sigh. Please get it fixed asap

alex4660

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
The programmers must know what they 'updated' before all these instant disconnection issues started .. put it back the way it was before, at least it worked with only an occasional "You are disconnected".

Welsh123

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
It's working great on plusnet fibre, unusable on EE 4G, PLEASE PLEASE sort it out soon!!!!

Somerset_Male

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Cant send messages,when it sends its pending,and from today peoples messages to screen only coming up when i reload the page. Its totally fucked for me

Sheffield_Male

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Still pretty much unusable, cant send messages 80% of time (BT Fibre), been like it weeks yet identical looking sister site uk chat is fine

elwoodbluz1966

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
There was another update last night and chatters should no longer be seeing the red disconnection tab appearing together with a code now. The site developer is fully aware of all the current issues and is working on them. If we have any further updates we will let the chatters know.

Sheffield_Male

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
There was another update last night and chatters should no longer be seeing the red disconnection tab appearing together with a code now. The site developer is fully aware of all the current issues and is working on them. If we have any further updates we will let the chatters know.
It's still doing it for me, both codes still

Last edited:

Somerset_Male

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Not getting the codes but not getting any messages pop up in the rooms from chatters. Its like the lights are on and no chatters are home pmsfl

Somerset_Male

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Lost normal UK chat now (shakes head,thats both sites down now ) would 50p help to put in the electric meter?

Back