Sleeping with married men

Thorshammer

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
I like the sound of having the wife licking your juices off my cock without her knowing, let me know if you want to live out my fantasy.x

Cataleya

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Sleeping with married men is one of my favourite fantasies. I’ve slept with quite a few, it’s so hot having a man who belongs to someone else inside of me. Also guilty of making them go home and making their wives clean my juices off of them.
I can offer you my husband

Salim53

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Fucking a kinky married man is one of my favourite things…… particularly if the wife is chubby and stopped caring about her appearance….. and the man can take some verbals about his seat wife…..#twistedcow
I Would love to fuck you I'm a married man

catman

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Sleeping with married men is one of my favourite fantasies. I’ve slept with quite a few, it’s so hot having a man who belongs to someone else inside of me. Also guilty of making them go home and making their wives clean my juices off of them.
Send me your address I’ll be round in a flash

Stiffernow

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
M

MisterWonder

Sounds like so much fun

Hornydad4777

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
I’m next

NaughtyBf

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I get the same thrill, fucking married or taken women is the best.

Back